Chapter Eight : Dark Arts

"Arise from thy nightmares
Haunt those near you
Taunt those who are close to you
May you now awake from your slumber
Deliora!"

The almighty monster rose from the ground, its large feet stomping the earth, beams flying out from its mouth, causing massive destruction. I swiped my hand to the side, Deliora disappearing into thin air.

"Anymore monsters Zeref?"

"Seems you've completed that task, and in mere hours too."

"What's next?"

"Black Magic"

I shook my head, ready. Zeref once again placed his hand on my forehead, sending the multiple spells into my mind. I was overblown.

"This many spells?!"

"You've got to learn every single one to perfection. Try the first."

I closed my eyes, staring at the spell. Seemed like a hard one, but I did it never less.

"Dragon Rider: Acnologia Take Over"

I struggled, but I got the magic through. I watched as my clothing turned into a swimsuit type shape with the pattern of the dragons scales, my hair into a long, jet black style with a smaller, yet still large pair of Acnologia wings.

I checked myself out, looking head to toe.

"How... "

"Much like Mirajane's take over, yet Acnologia. Amazing right? You can do that with every dragon that existed. A rare technique that has never been seen before. I call it, Dragon Rider."

"Catchy Title." I replied, soaring high with my new wings.
Once I landed, my outfit disappeared, leaving me to preform the next spell.

"Try number two."

" Evil Destruction! "

The earths crust cracked violently as a black magic circle formed above me, it's dark glow calming, yet creepy. As the cracks expanded, I felt something beg me to lift my arm, so I gave in. I shot my arm in the air, black beams firing out the earth, somewhat destructive. As the smoke cleared, I took heavy breaths. That attack used up a bit of my magic. More than I expected, but enough to last me 10 months non stop if I have too.

Zeref walked up to me, gripping my shoulders.

"I did say learning the Dark Arts would be difficult. But you may start to notice that as you progress through the spells, one at a time, they become less destructive, less powerful, but they all have their own strength, in their own ways."

I had no choice but to disagree with him.
"Dragon Rider take over wasn't a sweat. But Evils destruction took much more magic energy."

"That's because Dragon Rider only responds to your danger and importance level. You weren't in any real danger here, so you didn't need as much magic to sustain you."

I nodded. That's understandable.

"Let's continue, if you want to be there by the Games, I suggest we move on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me : The GMG is coming guys!! Just a few more Months!

Me : I do not own FairyTail,
H I R O
M A S H I M A
D O E S!