Chapter Twenty : Battle Part Two

A/N I appreciate all that have voted, but here are the scores!

WSM - 1
DRAGON RIDER / TAKE OVER - 1
DARK ARTS - 1
CELESTIAL MAKE MAGIC - 1
*CELESTIAL SPIRITS - 3*

It has been decided.....

---------------------------------------------------

"Seems Lucy isn't earning a scratch from this guy!"

I carefully watched his movements as he dived at me again, his hands inflamed with the same magic. As he aimed to do a large right hook, I jumped and pushed off his head, the same thing I did to Natsu, and landed on the other side of the arena.

"I've had enough!" I shouted out to him, lifting my hand out to the side.

"Multi-spirit summoning." I said, the wind and tension starting to increase quickly.

"Zodiac Spirits!"

Twelve gates opened in a circle around the arena, each one home to the main twelve zodiac spirits. I saw Christopher's amazement as all twelve spirits walked out the gates, looking around.

"Leo, Taurus...combine!" I shouted. The other spirits stood still, watching the battle.

"Lucy Heartfilia, has summoned all twelve Zodiac Spirits! This is revolutionary!!"

Leo and Taurus charged at Christopher, who's defence was weak. "Take this-moooo!" Taurus yelled, swinging his axe at Christopher, who had managed to jump up and avoid the killing blow.

"Too slow." Leo said, punching him quickly in the face, tossing him aside.

"Taurus, Virgo, switch." I said.

"Yes Princess." she replied before Taurus jumped back in front of his gate, letting Virgo join the fight.

Leo was still pummelling the guy, when he threw him toward the ground, winking casually at Virgo. As Christopher bounced onto the ground, a deep hole formed, letting him fall down freely.

"Please watch on Lacrama Vision."

I closed the others gates and left Virgo's open. This battle was as good as won. As Christopher fell, I saw something I thought I could never. Virgo was bursting out the walls of the hole from the sides and giving Christopher hard kicks and punches.

"I normally receive punishment, but Princess says it's your turn today!" She said plainly, landing hit after hit.

"Virgo, is giving Christopher a beat down! How strong is this Lucy?!"

As a final attack, we all watched as a blooded Christopher received a hard kick on the back by Virgo, which sent him flying up the hole, before reappearing on the arena, flying high up.

"Finish it Virgo."

"Yes princess!"

Virgo chased up after him in the sky, going above him before looking down. "Your punishment is now complete!" She said, before sending a hard punch to his stomach, sending him plummeting to the arenas ground, a large amount of rubble flying in the air as he hit impact.

Virgo landed gently beside me, bowing.

"Thank you Virgo. You may leave now."

"Glad I could be of service Princess."

With that she disappeared, leaving a knocked out Christopher and an untouched me on the arena. After a few seconds, the crowd surrounding us went into wild mode, the cheers and support priceless.

"Fiore, seems like Christopher didn't have a chance! Celestial Origin truly is Legendary!"

I turned my head to glance at FairyTail, their obvious fear written on their faces, except for Wendy, who was casually waving at me. I waved back, making my way to my balcony.

Milli ran up to me and gave me a large hug.

"My gosh Lucy! I knew you were a Celestial Wizard, but that's off the charts!"

"I only gave them a taster of my true power. That just now, was only a speck compared to everything else I can do."

They nodded as the next battle was to be announced.

Let's hope it's interesting....

"What a starter, but we still have plenty of battles to go!

Second battle, Erza Scarlet of FairyTail!"

Erza got cheered on by FairyTail as she walked down they steps, her clattering armour barely heard over the crowds enthusiastic shouts.

"And Rufus Lore of SaberTooth!"

We watched as Rufus disappeared from the balcony and appeared in the arena.

"Don't worry. That was merely a memory of me being there." he said calmly, removing his hat and putting it to his chest, bowing politely at Erza.

"Well folks of Fiore, who will win this battle. The Great Titania, or the The Minstrel Who Sings to the Red Moon?"

My face lit up.

Looks like it'll be an interesting fight after all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me : Hi guys! I hope your enjoying my book so far! I decided that once again, you, the readers, will decide who will win this battle.

So, who will it be

The Great Titania

Or The Minstrel Who Sings to the Red Moon?

You decide.....

PS. I find it easier to count votes if you comment on the paragraph than the general comments section. thx and Bye!!

Also, cuz I HATE lying to my fans and friends on Wattpad, does everyone know a user called AbiiiN? Well...thats me! I have two accounts.
DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH

PLOT TWIST!