Chapter ThirtyOne : Strangest Power

Conah's POV
----

I watched on the sidelines as the dragons progressed, each group holding their own. I stared in awe as they all fought hard, bursts of light energy interfering with the burning air. Even though the ground was a massacre, I knew the battle was just beginning. I felt a sharp, toughned hand land on my shoulder.

I turned, to find Gray smirking at me. I removed his hand, focusing my attention to the battle.

"Your Conah, right?"

"Yes. What of it?"

He walked in front of me, his smirk growing larger. He tucked his hands into his pockets, eyes gently closed.

"We don't know your power, and your our leader, am I correct?" He asked. He had pressed the buttons. Everyone in the group nodded in agreement, backing the ice wizard up. Surprising us all, we felt the telepathic link start up. Lucy's voice burst through it.

Guys! The back front lines are handling too much. Send in Conah and Gray immediately!

I straight away dashed out the palace gate, Gray on my heel. I saw Milli swing about her gigantic sword, slicing the wing off a colossal dragon. The sword dissolve, falling to the ceiling she was standing on. She was exhausted. I could tell. Gray's loud shout pierced its way into my head.

"Time to put your power to show Conah."

With that, he jumped onto the roofs, his hands in ready position.

"Ice Make : Lance!"

Multiple pointed daggers escaped from his palms, striking dragons one by one. He thought he was impressive. Foolish.

I fired my self at an approaching dragon, its mouth wide open for an attack. Almost instantly, fire exploded from its baring teeth, firing straight at me. I heard everyones gasps as the flames engulfed my body entirely. As the dragon thought it had won, and the members thinking they had lost a comrade, it closed its mouth, stopping the flowing wave of fire.

Surprising everyone, I burst through, my body still in tact. I sent a devastating punch to the dragons forehead in between its eyes. It was flown backward, crashing into the line behind it. Soon enough, two more progressed, their eyes sharp. Another cannon of fire approached me.

I let it hit me again, not taking any effect. I picked up two pebbles, each one equal in size and weight. I threw them both at the beasts, each one landing on top of their heads. Instantly, they all fell to the ground, seeming like the pebbles on their heads were weighing them down. Soon, the heads were squashed flat, the bodies not moving anymore.

I picked up the stones and placed them on Gray's hands, who looked mesmerised.

"How did you..."

"Paradox. The power to defy logic as the caster wishes. For example, fire doesn't burn, and pebbles weigh the same as thousands of dragons."

I watched as more dragons flew towards us.

Guess it's not over yet...

-----;---------------------------------------)----

YASSSSS!
YOU KNOW WHAT ALL THEIR POWERS ARE NOW!! :)

IM TELLING YOU GUYS, I WILL FINALLY BE ADDING ROMANCE INTO THE BOOK. LET THE SHIPPING BEGIN! (Mira-Jane style)