Start

Gon was the first one to finish healing, he helped the three of them through their emotional changes, fevers and pain. Along he helped Kikyo with the chores and labor.

Kurapika healed in two days, Alluka in three. Killua had the on going fevers, in and out of consciousness and mood changes. After six days Killua's healing was done.

"For someone who has purifying abilities you sure were the most sinful"

"I was a former assassin" Killua said casually.

"Since everyone is doing their training and chores. Let's speak about your ability, the spirit is not only within us in our bodies. We can also control it with our mind, but the key is our heart." Kikyo and Killua walked into the forest

"Your heart must be genuine, so your mind can send the positive energy into the spirit" Kikyo stopped and placed her hands together, with a single motion she was able to bloom a flower.

"Whoa, thats amazing" Killua said observing the blue flower.

"Purifying isn't only to purify the evil. But to also bloom others" she said as she looked down at the flower.

"In other words, my heart and feelings can save me from such evil power?"

Kikyo nodded. "That was thee purpose of the tea, it was mainly for you but it was also beneficial for your friends."

"This secretly is mostly for me. Thank you"

"Speak of your feelings" Kikyo said, unintentionally Killua began to talk about his feelings.

"When Gon and I were kids, I developed great feelings for him. I want to grow with him, and he's my best friend. But after parting our ways, I thought I was lost but in reality I was missing Gon."

"Maybe love isnt what you're looking for. Maybe it is acceptance."

Killua tilted his head to the side.

"You never experienced love. You said you were a formar assassin, tortured since birth, must have been painful. Accepting the praise and love for you is important" as they walked back to the cabin, an idea went off in Killua's head

"Kikyo, is there a way you can train Alluka Gon and Kurapika to create like a cage for it?" Killua began

"What do you mean?"

"How about we surround the evil spirit with some sort of barrier that it can't escape.Alluka Gon and Kurapika can trap the spirit and I, then I can possess it and purify it inside me"

"That is a big risk"

"I know, but that person we are saving is important to Gon. And Gon is important to me"

"I will tell you when you're ready to defeat the evil spirit." With that Kikyo walked ahead of him in silence

As Gon, Kurapika and Alluka meditated for hours. Alluka was thinking of Killua of how she must get stronger to save her brother. Kurapika wanted to change his ways of having more inner peace rather seeking revenge.Gon was thinking of Cho hoping she was in there still, he didn't want to go through the same pain when he lost Kite.

"You will train your mind to control your feelings, that way your body will not be exhausted. Even if you do fall into a deep sleep, your mind will be awake. We will be going into a dangerous forest outside of this city, you will purify many things and once. It will become a muscle to you rather than a chore. Are you up for the task?"

"Yes"

Two months later

"I think we got this down Kikyo!" Gon said as he drank water

"Yea, I think I've gotten a lot stronger in the mind" Kurapika said smiling. Alluka nods in agreement

"You will be ready soon enough, not quite there yet." Kikyo said as he looked over at Killua. Killua rolled his eyes in an 'I know I know' attitude

"How much longer do you think we need to train?" Alluka asks

"I'd give it one more week. Give or take"

"Alright let's keep working harder guys! Even if we are strong there's always room for more"Gon said cheerfully

As everyone slept peacefully, Killua was awaken by Kikyo

"Shh, come with me" Killua angrily followed Kikyo outside.

"What is it old hag" Killua said rubbing his eyes, Kikyo hit the top of his head with her fan

"You are going to receive one more thing tonight that will help you greatly in your battle with the evil spirit." Kikyo pulls out herbs and a cup.

"I will perform a ritual that can give you my purification ability. If you can receive the twice the amount of power tonight, you will be ready then."

"Wait will that mean you won't have that ability anymore?" Killua asked a bit shocked about receiving her ability

"Yes, but I'm retiring. I'm passing the rest to Evan you see, she can do great things as a priestess and a fortune teller."

Kikyo dipped her fingers in the cup, and with the light of the moon she began to paint on Killua signs and figures on his arms, chest and face. Killua trying to clear his mind to be ready to receive the power.

"Remember," Kikyo said as she placed her hand on Killua's cheek. "You're worthy"

Kikyo began to chant her ritual, Killua closed his eyes and concentrated. The moon created a single beam of light towards Killua. Killua gasped as he felt energy run through his body. Kikyo fell to her knees as her ability transferred to Killua.

"Focus Killua!" Kikyo yelled.Both Killua and Kikyo passed out.

Gon was awaken by the missing body by his side. He sat up to see Killua or Kikyo in the cabin. As Gon walked and looked for them, Gon found both Kikyo and Killua on the floor.

"Killua! Kikyo!" Gon rushed up to them and kneeled to check if they were breathing.

"Killua can you hear me?" Gon caressed Killua's face hoping yo get a reaction.

Kikyo groaned in pain.

"Kikyo!" Gon helped Kikyo sit up "what happened?"

"Killua. Is he okay?" Kikyo asked as she looked over at Killua. Killua muffled and turned as he stood up.

"Killua! Are you okay? Is this blood?"Gon grabbed Killua's face as he looked for any kind of injuries in his face or head

"I'm fine."