Chapter 4

I look around into the darkness. The room was filled with flashing lights and a lot of people. "It's so crowded." I shout into Chris his ear, because of the loud music on the background. "Yeah, these escorts must be very famous in California." Chris replied to me.

"Come on, lets take something to drink. We are too tense in here. We should get drunk or something." Chris laughs at my worried expression. "I'm just kidding, I'm going to get us drinks. What do you want?" He asks me.

"A martini." I smile up at him. "Really, is it martini night huh? You know what you did the last time right?" He laughs. "I know, you don't need to memorize that sort of crap." I tell him firmly. "Those memories are the best. I would be stupid to forget about that night." He winks at me playfully.

Chris vanishes into the crowd, leaving me alone. I'm nervously playing with my necklace. A few men glances into my direction. I quickly look away from there gaze, not wanting to give them a wrong impression. Maybe they think I'm an escort too. After what looked like an eternity, I see Chris walking towards me with a wide grin on his face. What's up with him?

"Here's your martini, my lady." He giggles. "What's up with you all of a sudden?" I smile at him. "I have met a nice guy at the bar."

"Really?" I question him. "Yes, he's so sexy. He stood there with his bare chest and a dressed pants. Like a gay pants more or less." He explained me. "Gay pants?" I frown at him, trying to contain my upcoming laughter.

"It was white. That's totally gay these days." Chris takes a large gulp of his drink. "Did he say anything to you?" I question him seriously. "Yes, he would look for me. I think he's an escort as well." Chris laughs nervously.

"Why are you being nervous all of a sudden? You wanted this to happen?" I frown at his sudden lack of confidence. "I know, but I think he's really young like twenty-five or something." He whined. "Are you serious Chris? You are exagerating about a man who's twenty-five, not that he's an escort?" I couldn't contain my laughter anymore.

"You bitch, I'm almost thirty-six, I'm almost an old man and he's so young." Chris informs me carefully. "Chris, I'm twenty-five, do you think I'm that young?" I laugh at his weird behaviour.

"Yes, you are young, but very mature, well sometimes." Before he could talk any further, I had slept his arm. I take a big sip from my martini, when the spotlights turn on the stage.

An older, good looking man approaches the microphone. "Good evening everyone, we thank you all for coming. Tonight we are going to know our escorts a little better. I have three men, and three women joining us today. Today is a good day. After fifteen years being the head of the business I'm going to retire very soon. Who will be taking my place is not why we are here, so I'm keeping it short. In about an hour we're going to announce our top man and woman from the company. And as the most of you all know, they can choose you for one exclusive night for free. Enjoy this night, because it's going to be a one time thing. Enjoy yourselves and have a great night!

With that said, everyone starts clapping in their hands. "Well, I think the games has just begun." I smile nervously at Chris. "I know, it's so exciting." He says while taking a large gulp from his drink.

Chris and I are talking and laughing about a stupid joke when someone approaches us. "Well, here you are. I've been looking for you." His bare chest visible for our view. I see Chris swallow hard. It must be the guy from the bar. He's also wearing a white pants so it's obviously him.

"Hi there," Chris greets him with a kiss on the cheek. "Hello gorgeous." The man smiles to me. "Hi, i'm Rose." I greet him politely with a small smile. "Why do you need me for with such a gorgeous woman by your side? Ah, you guys want a threesom." He smiles widely.

"Oh no," I giggle at the man. "We aren't a couple." I laugh. "I'm gay." Chris says seriously. "Really, that's also great, I'm bi sexual. My name is Enrico." He informs us, his very white teeth flashing to us.

"Are you an escort Enrico?" I question him carefully. "Yes, is it that obvious?" He laughs at my question. "No, maybe a little, we're at a club with escorts among us, so there would be a large chance you would be one of the agency right?" I explain him friendly.

"You're right. Well as you two know, I can choose someone to stay the night with. When I saw Chris standing at the bar, my first thought was what a hot guy. So Chris would you like to join me upstairs to get to know each other a little more? Rose you can join us if you want too." Enrico smiles teasingly.

"No, thanks, I'll pass." I smile awkwardly. "I'm sorry Enrico, but I'm here with Rose. I would really like to spend a night with you, but can we do it on another day maybe?" Chris questioned him carefully. "Oh, I'm sorry, but the boss was very clear that we only had tonight. From tommorow you have to pay for this sexy body." Enrico strokes his own chest, playing with his nipples.

I quickly look away, feeling a laughter coming up in the pit of my stomach. Chris looks at the man with a heated expression. Then he averts his gaze from the man towards me. "Rose I'm not leaving you here alone." He whispers in my ear. "It's fine Chris. I know you want him badly." I pinch his cheek playfully.

"Is it that obvious?" His cheeks starting to flush again. "Yes, just go, I'm going to drink one drink and then I'm taking a taxi. Don't worry, if someone's harassing me I'll call you." I assure him.

"Are you sure?" He questioned me nervously. "Yes, go, I won't be staying long. I'll text you when I'm home okay? You text me as well okay?" I ask him firmly. "Yes, boss I will."

"Enrico take good care of my friend or I'll track you down okay?" I tell him a little too harsh. "Of course, he'll be walking on clouds when he leaves afterwards." He tells me honestly.

I wave Chris goodbye, and together they walk up the stairs into another floor. I hope he'll be fine. Enrico seemed nice, but I don't trust anyone. I quickly look at my phone. Stupid me, he's just upstairs. I place my phone back into my purse, when I feel eyes on me. I snap my head up to look into the crowd. A tall blonde man is walking towards me with a wide grin on his face.

I swallow the lump in my troath away. "Hi gorgeous, you've been watching me the whole time. Do you want to go upstairs?" The man talks arrogantly, placing his hand around my elbow.

"No, I wasn't!" I pull my arm out of his grasp. "Feisty one huh, with this shit in your drink you'll be more pleasant." He grins wickedly, showing me a small plastic pouch.

I look at him in horror. Suddenly I feel an arm around my waist pulling me gently to a broad chest. What the fuck, I snap my head aside to find him standing behind me. It's him, I could never forgot those dark blue eyes who'se been haunting me the previous night.