Chapter 33

I watch at my clock. I'm half an hour away from Jason's home. I'm taking larger and faster steps when I approach his house, feeling exhausted and nervous at the same time. From afar I see a bodyguard besides the front door with his arms crossed watching into my direction. "Fuck," I murmur softly. While I almost run onto the parking lot of the house I see a few big men inside the living room. I swallow my pride away and with my eyes downcast open the front door, knowing someone particular can kill me right now.

"Boss she's here!" One of the guards yell when he noticed me. I swallow the lump in my throat away. He will be so pissed at me for not listening to him. Jason enters the living room in big strides, his eyes could lit fire any moment. He glares at me but stays quiet for a few seconds.

"All of you out now!" He yells angrily, with his eyes still fixated on me. I swallow and watch the men leave in silence. I carefully look back up to him. His expression and cold demeanor giving me the chills. "What the fuck Rose! I thought you were smarter then that! Do you want to die!!!" He yells at me.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to get out of this house for a few minutes." I mumble softly. "A few minutes! Is that more important for you then to live!" He shouts while pointing accusingly to me. "You're right okay! But I needed some fresh air! I'm stuck in this house for two months now and it makes me crazy." I tell him honestly.

I turn to look at Jason. Beneath his hard exterior, I see something vulnerable in his eyes. "Don't play the victim Rose! I hate it when everything needs to turn about you!" He yells at me while closing the distance between us. What the hell! I'm not playing a victim. I'm just telling the truth of how I feel and now he's blaming me. "You're fucking bastard!" I hiss, feeling the tears spring behind my eyelids.

I turn on my heel to march to my room, but Jason stopped me by grabbing my upper arm and roughly pulling me against his chest. "Let go of me!" I hiss in his face. "No." He tells me calmly. "Jason," I glare at him in anger. "No Rose. You're an idiot." He tells me roughly. "Excuse me!" I shriek. "You heard me Rose, you're a fucking idiot!" He tells me dominantly on a serious tone.

I could feel my blood boiling through my veins and before I could think rationally I had already slapped his face. Bewildered, I tried to walk backwards, but didn't succeed because Jason pushed me hard against the wall. With a hard bang Jason collids against me. He detains me between his strong body and arms.

"Do I need to trap you every time before you'll listens to me for once. Do I need to punish you Rose! Do you know what happens with women who has the nerves to slap me in the face? Do you!!!" He yells at me. I quickly shake my head and mouths a sorry. "What?I can't hear you?" Jason questions me smugly.

"I'm sorry." I hiss at him. "You're not, you're a fucking liar and a tease!" Jason tells me angrily, not showing any emotion on his face. "I'm not!" I answer him roughly, trying to squeeze me under his arm but failed miserably. "Yes, you are!" He tells me dominantly. "What if I did huh! What do you care! It's not like you fancy me right? I thought you weren't seducable by women!" I yell in his face.

"I'm not. I'm just playing your game that's all." He tells me roughly. "Whatever," I shrug agitated. I look under his arm outside the room to see more bodyguards outside the house. This was my one and only chance to get a chance for being outside this domain. "Can you let me go now. It speaks for itself I'll never leave your domain again." I whisper angrily.

After a few seconds he releases me. I walk my way towards the stairs until I pause when I heard him saying, "You could never seduce me if you would try."

Such a self-centered prick. "We'll see about that mister Black." I tell him with a small grin before vanishing upstairs. What does he think he's doing? He's such an asshole. Why can't he understand my side? He just wants me because I'm always present. Because I'm just a toy to play with once in a while. If he thinks for one second he stands above me he's clearly mistaken. I'm going to show him who's the boss in here. He can't dominate nor command me like I'm a puppet! We'll see who's going to win this round.

The whole day I stayed in my bedroom. I didn't want to see his smug face nor his army outside the house so I called Janice for an hour and afterwards grandad who was as cheerful as always on the phone. I folded some clothes again and layed them back in the closet before someone knocked on my door.

"Who's it?" I ask the person on the other side of the room. "It's Karl dear. I just wanted to tell you dinner is ready." He informs me softly. "Will Jason join dinner?" I question him quickly. "No miss. He works tonight." He informs me. I sigh in relief. That's a good thing so I don't need to see him this evening. "I'm coming Karl." I answer him before closing my closet and leaving the room.

I'm chewing on a piece of pork still thinking about my conversation with Jason. Well, it was almost an assault then a conversation, but I knew he would never hurt me. Am I not beautiful enough then? "Karl, may I ask you something and please I want you to be honest with me okay?" I question him firmly.

Karl frowns at me and nods with an unsure expression. "Do you think I'm beautiful?" I ask him boldly. A smile spreads on his face. "Rose of course you're beautiful. Why are you asking this?" He questions me carefully. I shrug at his question. "I don't know Karl." I tell him softly. "Does your insecurity has something to do with a particular young, handsome man that lives in this house?" He questioned me with a small grin.

I start couching because of his sudden question. "Are you Okay Rose?" Karl asks me with concern visible in his eyes. "Yes, I'm fine. It went into the wrong hole." I explain him in a whisper. "You don't have to answer that question Rose, because I already know the answer. Let me tell you something about mister Black. He's a confident, smart man who knows what he wants in life, but when he's in your presence he changes almost instantly. He gets more friendly and understanding, almost more human." Karl smiles at me.

"I don't know about that Karl. You should have seen his face this morning. He hates me." I tell him firmly. "Rose he's angry because he was worried about you. I've known him for so long and I know it when he cares about someone."