Chapter 31

Jason

Fuck, fuck, fuck. The way she looks at me. The way her body reacts to my touch. She's fucking sexy. From the first moment I had layed my eyes on her, I wanted her. These past weeks were so intense I wanted to keep my distance from her. She has handled so much lately I didn't want to push her, but the truth is I wanted her.

Damnit, I made a deal to myself. Stay away from her. Don't get attached to her. But it's stronger then myself. I'm too fucking attracted to her. She's great in every possible way. She interests me so much that I want to know her deepest thoughts and dreams. She makes me a different man. A man that's protective and a little possesive.

I wanted to stay at home when she made food. To watch television with her like a normal man would do. Having a swim with her like it's the most normal thing I would do with a woman. I almost regretted that desiscion for asking Karl where she was. When he told me she went to my pool, I couldn't contain my primal instinct. When I saw Rose in her sexy bikini. Her inocent and pure body aching for my control. That's when something snapped inside of me. I want her and I will get her. If it doesn't happen today it will become reality very soon. I'll always get what I want, but I don't want to scare her nor push her too hard.

Fuck, I'm fucked! I gently lower myself on the bed, Rose straddling me. "Why are you so sweet to me?" She questions me on a curious, but serious tone. I blink a few times in confusion, not knowing what to say I shrug. She lifts one eyebrow in surprise still waiting for my answer. I clear my throat under her heated gaze.

"If you want an answer from me I'll have to dissapoint you. I don't know why I care about you, but the truth is I do. You just intrigue me like nobody has ever done before." I explain her softly. "You've done so much for me and I didn't thank you enough for it so thank you Jason." She tells me with a shy smile. My crotch is aching for her, to be inside of her. I groan in respond and press my lips firm on hers. Licking and sucking my way down to her neck.

She gasps multiple times, taking a hold onto my shoulders. Her skin is so soft, so perfect under my dominant hands. I look back up into her eyes. "Do you want this?" I question her between kisses. "Yesss." She gasps. I gently stand up and place her on my bed. Rose licks her lips seductively.

"Goddamnit," I murmur softly. "I think I'm making your bed a little wet." She giggles softly. "Maybe we need to take your bikini off then." I tell her playfully. She nods and bites her under lip nervously. I skilfully take off her bikini, leaving her naked in my bed. I swallow at the beautiful sight in front of me. She's more perfect then I've imagined. Her round, luscious breasts aching for my touch. My eyes trail down to her sex and Rose nervously closes her legs a little. I groan unappreciatively. "Rose don't cross your legs for me." I tell her firmly.

She eyes me shyly, slightly shaking her head in confusion. "Rose," I sigh at her distant behaviour. "I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't had sex for a while now. I uhu don't know what to do. You're so skilled with this." She murmurs hesitantly. I quickly lay myself besides her. "Rose, we don't have to do anything if you're not comfortable. You only need to be yourself that's all I'm asking from you." I explain her with my face inches away from hers. Her gorgeous blue eyes glistening in the almost dark room.

She nods and give me a small smile. I smile at her, brushing her hair from her shoulder. "You're perfect the way you're. Never change for anyone Okay?" I ask her firmly. "Okay," she gave me a small smile before biting her lip again. I press my forehead against hers. "What are you doing to me." I whisper softly. "Nothing." She shrugs with a small giggle.

I take her face in my hand and kiss her fiercely like my life depends on it. I gently take her under lip between my teeth and suck on it. She gasps and runs her hands over my back. I trail kisses from her neck down to her gorgeous breasts. I take her small,pink nipple into my mouth and massage her other breast with my hand. She gasps in pleasure, gently pulling on my tousled hair. She arches her back in arousal.

I grunt and trail wet kisses down to her navel, kneading her breasts firmly. I look up to see her heated expression. "I want to kiss your wet pussy." I tell her on a dominant tone. "Please, yesss," she moans between breaths. My mouth quirks into a grin. "I love the way you squirms under me." I inform her seductively, playing with her nipples.

"Jason," she sighs in defeat. "Yes Rosie?" I question her softly. "Please, I want you now." She murmurs softly. "So impatient." I chuckle at her enthusiasm. I smile one last time before laying her legs on top of my shoulders. "When I'm done with you you'll be screaming my name." I tell her on a serious tone. She bites her lip in respond. "We'll see," she answered seductively. "Oh, you will baby." I chuckle and begin to kiss her inner tighs, leaving a wet trace with my tongue behind. She starts to squirm under me. I grin one last time before pressing my mouth on the most sensitive spot between her legs.

Rose arches her back and moans. Her hands roaming in my hair. I circle my tongue around her clit. She tastes so fucking good. "Aahh Jason." She gasps between breaths. I gently place one finger inside of her. Making more speed with my tongue and finger she starts to becoming more wet. "Jason I'mmm going to come!" She yells uncontrollably in the silent room.

"Uhu, Mister Black there is an emergency at your office!" Karl shouts nervously in front of my bedroom door.

"Fuck!" I hiss angrily.