Chapter 11

I didn't know what to think or how to act, but the kiss has blown me away. My throat went dry of insecurity. I tried to composure myself, but failed terribly. "Why did you kiss me?" I question him with a cracked voice. His gaze falling back on my lips for a few seconds.

A small smile appeared on his lips. "It was the only way to stop you from talking." He says on a playful tone, a smirk playing on his lips. "You are a bastard just like your brother. You use other's for your own setisfaction." I hiss back at him, slowly walking backwards to avoid the lack of space between us.

His eyes turned dark and cold after my confession. His jaw clenching in anger. I kept walking backwards hoping to find the curtains behind me. When I almost was were I wanted to be, he starts to march towards me. The look on his face doesn't say any good. I swallow and when he pushes me hard against the wall, I squeal in fear.

I turn my head to the side, not wanting to see the raw emotions visible on his expression. I just wait, keeping my mouth shut for once. "Don't ever compare me with my brother. You don't know me." He snaps at me in a whisper. I stayed glued on my spot. I could have ran away, but my legs weren't working like I wanted them to work so I stayed put. Hoping this will be over very soon. What is he going to do with me? Nobody will hear me scream. I swallow the lump away in my throat.

"I'm a dangerous man Rose, but I won't hurt you. You should learn when to keep your mouth shut against strangers you don't know." He whispers again, now closer to my ear, feeling his hot breath on my skin. I stayed silent until I felt his finger under my shin, ushering me to look up at him. I silently obbey him because I don't want to push his buttons to hard again. It's all going to be over soon.

"Look at me," his tone dominant. I quietly look up into his eyes. The cold and dark expression in his face was almost gone. My heart still pounding in my chest, I look into his beautiful blue eyes. My whole plan fell apart the moment he saw me at the party. He knew I would be coming. It's very strange knowing a strange man you've met a week ago knows you better then anyone else.

"I want you to leave my brother alone. Trust me, I'm saying this for your own good and for your friends." He says firmly. I can't believe he's threatening me just like he did with Chris. My rage takes the upper hand. In less then two seconds I had slapped him in the face. His cheek turning pink almost immidiatly. Fuck, I'm a dead woman now.

He looks angrily at me and exhales loudly. Suddenly he lifts me on his shoulder and carries me into a hallway. "Let go of me!" I yell my lungs out. "You crossed a line prinses. Nobody slaps me in the face without being punished for it." Jason said harshly. I stopped punching his back, because it was hopeless. He's going to punish me, and I just hope it will be over very soon.

After taking me up the stairs, I was facing a large, beautiful room. This wasn't a part of the club. I look around me until he drops me roughly on a bed. "What the fuck do you think you're doing. This is abduction!" I yell at him, fear overtaking me. "You are such a stubborn person. If you had listened to me I wouldn't have brought you up here." He snaps at me.

He shoves a frustrated hand through his hair, but his gaze never leaves yours. Silence stretches between us, but then he speaks up. "You don't get it Rose. This is a dangerous world. Do you really think you could press charges against Enrico without the consequences?" He asked me coldly. "Justice needs to be served!" I snap at him.

"I agree, but not in this world. You can't knock on our door without being blown away about the sick, hard world we're living in. This is no world for a girl like you. Stay out if it Rose. It's the last time I tell you this, because if you set things through, I can't protect you anymore." Jason spoke, frustration and confusion hearable from his tone.

He means every word he's been saying to me. Maybe i should let this go? I don't know, this is so fucked up. I know it's a dangerous world we're living in, but thinking that Enrico can't be blamed for his actions gives me a sick feeling in my stomach.

I avert my eyes away from his. I can't bare to look at him right now. I want to punish him, but it wasn't him. I can't blame him for everything, but he's still protecting his brother after what he did with Chris. My emotions swirling in multiple directions. I felt angry, sad, lost and frustrated about the whole fucked up situation.

I sigh and look back at Jason, whose still was watching me. "Okay, I will back off, but I need to know Chris and I are safe. Nobody's going to harass us. You can have my word, I'll keep my mouth shut." I tell him firmly.

He nods in understanding. "I'm gonna go now." I pull myself of the bed and walked into his direction, because he was standing near the door. "Not so fast." He orders me boldly. I stop in front of him, crossing my arms in defense. "I told you I'll keep my mouth shut about everything. Let me pass." I order him firmly.

"No, first you're going to say sorry and give me a kiss for smacking me." Jason orders me smugly. "Excuse me?!" I hiss at him in shock. "You've heard me princess. Say sorry like you really mean it and give me a kiss on the lips. This is your punishment." He tells me bossy, his lips quirk into a small seductive smile.

I chuckle at his order. "You're joking right? Do you call this a punishment." I giggle at his serious demeanor. "If you would like another punishment, I can think of something else though. Maybe, I'm to careful with you. Maybe, I need to make sure I'm the boss in here, I'm the one you should fear." His dark, molten eyes pierce me.

I swallow hard at his respond. I'm laughing in his face, while this man is holding me in a room as his prisoner. He can do everything he wants with me. I'm a freaking doll beside his broad body. He could touch me when he wants, where he wants. That thought gave me goosebumps all over my body.

I'm such a stupid girl. I don't want to kiss him again, because I'm afraid he will stop. He turned me on like no other man could do with me. Eric is a piece of shit in comparison with Jason. Eric was a loser, but Jason he's something else. He's strong, well build, smart and so handsome it hurts my ego. I will never going to meet someone like him, but then a little less dangerous. He threatened me before, but he kept his manners at all times, except now. He knows he can punish me with his order. He knows my ego won't allow it.

Goddamnit, he sees through me!