Chapter 41

I'm nervously walking back and forth, feeling too excited to sit on the sofa. Karl left half an hour ago so I was alone now. Another hour and Jason will be home. God, I'm so horny right now. I'm feeling wild and naughty and that wasn't the plan at all. I need to contain some kind of control about this weird situation between me and Jason.

Is it only sexual attraction or is there something else playing between us. I could really feel a special bond between us. We can talk about everything with each other and we enjoy each others company. This is becoming more then friends with benefits.

I think I'm going to talk with him about it. I want to clear things now before its too late. I sigh and place a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Maybe it's already too late. I'm gonna get hurt one way or  another because he doesn't want commitment.

Suddenly the doorbell rings. I frown and quickly make my way to the front door. "Hello, can I help you." I greeted a woman with pitch black hair, her lips painted red. She was in her early fourthies, but very beautiful. "Hello, I'm Jason his niece Samantha. Can I come in?" She questions me with a smirk on her face. I don't know what it was, but she gave me a strange feeling about her presence.

"His niece?" I question her with a frown, looking passed her to look for the guards but couldn't find any of them. That's weird I thought to myself. Maybe they back off because they know her. "Okay," I nod opening the door for her. "It's been a long time since I was here. You know Jason and I had a really good bond a few years ago." She informs me, a sad expression filling her facial features.

"Oh, he never spoke about his family besides his father and brother." I tell her softly, feeling a little down in her place. "Do I need to call Jason? He would be happy to know you're here waiting for him." I explain her while walking to the kitchen where my phone was laying. "Oh no, I want it to be a surprise for him." She purred.

I turn around and nod in agreement. "So, were you guys celerbrating something?" She questions me, looking passed me to the nicely setted table. "Oh, no nothing special." I quickly reply her a little unsure what information I would tell her. "Jason has told me a lot about you." She smiles devilishly. "Is that so," I added to her respond.

"Oh Yes dear, he's doubting to continue as an escort because of you, what do you think about that matter?" She reached a little closer, her demeanor changing from friendly to hostil. "No, I didn't know that. But we aren't a couple or anything." I reply her nervously. I have a slight feeling she isn't saying the truth about who she really is.

She starts laughing like a crazy mad woman. This isn't going well at all. "You're a lying bitch. Did you think you could steal my man! He's mine and always will be. Do you really think you can make him happy or satisfy him the way I can. You're just a pathetic little girl!" She hissed at me.

Oh fuck, she's probably a jealous client of his. "No, you don't understand we're just friends nothing more." I tried to calm her down. "Stop lying to me!" She snarled. I quickly walk backwards until I was where I wanted to be right behind the kitchen counter. I carefully look at the knives that were set in the corner of te kitchen counter. Unfortunately Samantha saw where I was looking at and she reached the knives a little quicker then me. Fuck, fuck what do I have to do know.

She smiles proudly at me. "Do you really think you could win a battle from me. One way or the other you'll loose little girl." She snapped at me. "Jason will let you pay for this." I yelled at her. "Oh the little girl is feistier then I thought, by still you're not a real woman like me." She laughed at me. "You don't know me so shut the fuck up. Do you really think I would let you kill me! Jason is already on his way here and when he gets here you'll regret barging in his house!" I shouted, trying to compose myself so she wouldn't see through my hard façade.

"I do hope so, because I have another surprise for the two of you especially for you." She purred. I frown at her when I noticed a figure coming from behind the storage space from the other side of the room. I gasped in shock. No, no not him.

"Hello gorgeous, how you've been? You missed me?" He smiled devilishly at me. "Enrico, you fucking bastard. If you come any closer I'll kill you." I shouted at him in anger, feeling my legs becoming weak. "I would like that if you'ld try." He winked at me. "You're crazy, a fucking murderer! I fucking hate you." I yell, feeling the tears falling from my face.

"Oh look Enrico, Jason got himself a weak lamb." Samantha laughed. "Jason is weak himself, he's pathetic and his turn will come very soon." He grins at me. "We got a deal Enrico!" Samantha explains him with a glare. "Yeah, Yeah Patricia, will see." He mutters softly the last part. Patricia? She had been lying about everything then.

"You know Rose, your friend was a hot one, but to weak for my drugs. When I got the blame all over again something snapped in me. Now I'm so happy that moment came. You know I saw the light again. Jason and my dad always blamed me for everything that happened. They never loved me so the only thing I needed to do was getting rid of all that negativity in my life. And now I'm the happiest man on earth. Almost free to stand where I want." He explains with a smugface.

"You're sick for killing your own father! My friend was innocent. You're going to pay for what you did to them you fucking psycho!" I yell at him. In a blink of an eye I opened the drawer and pull out a large knife. This is for you Chris I whispered before running to my target my mind blank from reasonability.

Enrico avoid my swings the first time, but I was quicker and cut in his arm. "Auwtch," he cried out, but before I could react again he punched me in my face and I fell on the floor with my head on the ground. Silently I felt the light escaping me.