Chapter 12

"I have all night princess." Jason spoke determined. I scoff at his respond. "I hate your games Jason." He smirks at me. "I know you do, that's why I enjoy this so much." He chuckles. I shake my head in disbelief and scratch my forehead nervously.

I can't believe this is happening now. "Don't you have an appointment with someone beautiful and rich? Someone better looking than me?" I snap in frustration. He grins widely at me, seeing him opening his mouth, but closing it almost immidiatly. I frown at him for a few seconds before sighing again.

"Fine, fine, I apologize for slapping you." I tell him quickly. He's eyeing me from a distance, moving around the room. "Thank you Rose, that must be very hard for you." He scoffs. I shrug and roll with my eyes. "Haven't you learned some manners as a child?" He asked me firmly, stopping in front of me. "Of course, but with you I just can't hold it back. You should take it as a compliment." I tell him smugly.

Jason gives me an amused look, grinning widely. "Can I go now?" I ask him on a serious tone. "I don't think so, you forgot something." He flashes that bright, devilish smile. My heart skips a beat. Fuck, I'm screwed. I gave him a fake smile, not wanting to show him I was nervous about my last punishment. If you can call it a punishment. Kissing him was more like a blessing from heaven, but total chaos afterwards.

I take two steps until I was facing him very closely, his expression full with need. He wants me as badly as I want him. I tried to hold my breath in for a few seconds to calm my heart beat, but it didn't work. If I do this he will let me go, so I can better get it over with.

He sets those impossibly deep, blue eyes on me and suddenly the room feels suffocatingly warm. My palms begin to sweat at his fixation on me. I bite my lip nervously, but regret it quickly when Jason's eyes trailed down to my lips. I part my lips a little to exhale silently. His eyes turn back to mine. Heat radiating from his eyes.

What am I waiting for? I need to do this or else I can't leave. Different thoughts swirm through my mind. This man his sexual attraction is too much to handle. I'm always a badass, but with him I'm nothing. The truth is I can't handle him. He knows everything before I do. He's always a step ahead of me. He's so smart, so hot, too handsome for my ego.

He leans in closer to me until he's inches away from my face. "What are you waiting for princess?" He questioned me with a smug face, talking in a whisper. My gaze trickles along his short, brown hair, neatly trimmed beard, and down to the tick column of his neck. I quickly look back up in his eyes and force myself to get it over with.

I lean closer to him until our lips touch each other like it was the first time. My eyes drift shut from the intensity. Jason takes me by the waist and pulls me close. As a reflex I put my hands against his broad chest, feeling the heat from his body radiating through his shirt.

He kisses me hard, the force of it knocking me back. I stumble, but he holds me steady as he plunges deep. Our tongues making their own duel. I never want this moment to end. This is so perfect, and so wrong at the same time. What am I doing? I'm loosing my mind.

I struggle in his tight grip, my legs feeling weaker then ever. I want this, no I don't want this. I can't do this with him. I struggle myself loose with a force I can't contain anymore. I gasp, panting like I just ran a marathon. Jason his eyes filled with passion and lust.

I quickly avert my eyes from his and ran through the door. My legs bringing me back into the club. I thought I heard someone calling my name, but I kept running until I was out of the club. I quickly made my way across the street to the parking lot where my car was parked. I jumped in and lower myself on the seat. When I was driving away, I saw Jason standing outside the club watching me leave.

I avert my eyes from the rearview mirror and drove home in utter silent. Only my own thoughts in my presence. After arriving home, I took a long shower. Trying to wash all the lust and excitement from my body. I feel so stupid now.

He's a fucking escort who fucks women for a living and his brother almost killed my best friend. I sigh, looking at my exhausted face in the mirror. Gently, I touch my plump lips who were still swollen about our kissing session. I shake my head in confusion.

I dried myself off and slide into bed after putting on a slip and top. I still felt hot about my encounter with Jason. He was not comparable with Eric. The man is a fucking sex god. I almost believe he's not from this world.

I kept on turning and tossing in bed, the adrenaline still holding me from my sleep. I quickly look on my phone at the clock. It was already 3 o'clock. I open Facebook and a new friend request appears on my screen.

Jason Black wants to be friends with you. Fuck, I can't accept his request. My curiosity taking the upper hand, I start looking at his profile. There weren't a lot of pictures, only pictures where other people were tagging him. Beautiful women standing next to him, touching his arm or shoulders. A tiny feeling of jealousy hitting me.

I groan irritated at my own behaviour. I quickly throw my phone back on my bedside table. What is wrong with me? He's an escort. I'm not a naive girl. I turn out the lights from my bedroom and turn myself on my side.

I sigh and wait patiently, wanting my sleep to overtake me. My mind is still playing tricks on me, mocking me. A handsome man playing the main role when I eventually fall asleep.