Chapter 39

What a night. Everything felt so good, so right between us. Jason claimed me once more after we had sex for the first time. I think it was 1pm when we finally fell asleep in his bed.

I woke up with his heavy arm on my chest, his warm breath against my ear. Even when he sleeps he's gorgeous. He looks so peaceful now. I gently try to replace his arm from my chest without waking him up, but failed. "Hmmm, are you sneeking away?" He asks me with a sleepy voice.

"Yes and no. I wanted to make breakfast for us." I inform him with a small smile. "You don't need to do that. Karl will arrange that for us. Come here little Rosie." He smirks while pulling me back against his chest.

"I'm not little." I giggle at his respond. "Yes you're opposit from me." He smiles playfully. "You're the Hulk. Everyone would be small beside you." I admit while laughing. "Size doesn't matter baby, it's what you can do with your size that matters." He chuckles. "Are you talking about your cock now?" I laugh and his expression changed into a surprised one.

Jason starts laughing as well. "Yes babe. A man's cock is important, but luckily I've a nice length." He smiles proudly. I love this man's cocky attitude. He's just amazing. "Nice? You can better say large." I tell him playfully. "I didn't hear you complain about it yesterday?" He smiles victoriously. "Who says I'm complaining." I wink at him before trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Jason," I laugh. "What? Stay for a moment in bed." He whines at me. "I smell Jason. I need to shower myself." I tell him shyly. "You smell deliscious, but me on the other hand can use a hot shower." He tells me before jumping out of bed. He gently takes my hand and leads me to his large bathroom. I swallow by the thought of what he's going to do with me now.

He locked the door behind him and grins widely. "Why are you grinning at me?" I ask him nervously. "I was just thinking about you under my shower. Water drops falling from your lovely tits. Me banging into your wet pussy underneath the rain shower." He informs me seductively.

I wasn't surprised about his sexual fantasies, but he explaining it out loud gave me the chills. Gently he walks to me. His eyes roaming over my entire naked body. I swallow the lump in my throat away. He gently brushes his hand against mine before walking to the shower and turning on the shower. He looks intently at me, watching me struggle with my own thoughts.

"Your shower is ready princess." He informs me with his arms crossed and a huge smirk on his face. I eye him closely before making my way towards him. I was still naked and well aware he had a clear view of my intimate parts. Have confidence Rose, I thought to myself while stopping beside him. "Are you coming or what?" I tell him boldly.

His eyebrows shoot up in surprise. That was the last thing I saw before entering the shower. The water had the perfect temperature. I let myself getting wet, enjoying the warm water flooding over my entire body. I feel his presence behind me and smile. Of course he followed me.

He grabs my breasts from behind and kneads gently in them. He kisses my neck and shoulder. Feeling his cock against my ass made me wet instantly. I seductively press my ass backwards. Jason's hands travel down between my legs. He quickly finds my clit and rubs on it. One finger slips inside of me, pleasuring me, torment me until I came screaming his name in extacy. "Now's my turn baby." He smacks my ass playfully.

He places my hands against the wall. "Stay like this princess." He whispers in my ear before I hear the door closing from the shower. I look backwards, but as quickly as he was gone he's already back in the shower. Jason tore the condom's package into pieces with his teeth. "I want to fuck you so hard." He tells me with a cracked voice. I feel my body react instinctively. My juices floods down my legs. This is so fucking hot the way he dominates me.

"Do it." I instruct him calmly, biting the urge to play with myself. I can feel his smile even when I can't see his face. "That's a good girl." He admits roughly before slamming his penis inside of me. His thrusts are rough, but in control. Jason grunts  when I push my ass closer to him so his cock came deeper inside of me. "Fuck Rose." He exclaims loudly. I start moaning with every movement he makes. This is amazing. I can feel my body becoming weak and super hot at the same time.

He turns up his pace a little more. The only thing you hear are the smacking sounds of his body against mine. His cock filled me whole. Jason holds me closely until I come after him. He supported me, washed me after our intimate moment. This moment I will cherish forever.

We're sitting at the kitchen table, eating in total silence. Once in a while I peeked under my lashes into his direction. He stayed quiet the whole time without glancing at me. What's wrong with him? He fucked me half an hour ago in his shower and now he's ignoring me. This man is driving me crazy.

Suddenly he stands from his seat and places his plate in the sink. Then he walks towards me and stops beside me. "I need to go to work. I'll see you tonight okay?" He smiles at me. "Of course, where else would I be." I explain him softly with my eyes downcast. It's another problem we're still running from, his brother.

I can feel him waiting, but he finally leaves without saying another thing to me. What should I do in this situation. It's not my fault he's being distant again. If he won't talk to me I can't help him either. I sigh and look out of the window. What I would do for one day outside. To go shopping or have a nice meal at my favourite restaurants.

"Hello Rose, have you finished your breakfast?" Karl questions me with a bright smile. "Yes, thank you Karl." I admit while putting my plate and Jason's in the dishwasher. "Mister Black looks happier these days." Karl admits with a wide grin. "Yeah?" I question him with an uneasy smile. "Yes, and you my dear are the reason!" He explains happily. I frown at him for a moment until realisation hits me.

"Did Jason tell you about us?" I ask him nervously. "No, but when he just left he asked me to prepare something very special for the two of you. And he instructed me very clear to go home afterwards so you two could have a little more privacy." He informs me lightly.

I'm astonished right now. I really don't understand that man and will I ever get the chance to really know him well enough. "Are you sure?" I ask him unsure. "Yes my dear. I'm going to prepare something really good for the two of you. I knew there would grow something between you two. I felt it in the pit of my stomach the first time I've met you. You two are a perfect match." Karl tells me victoriously.

"Okay then. So what are you going to make?" I wink at him. "That's a surprise dear. Come on, out of the kitchen. The master needs to cook something delisciously special." He says proudly before ushering me out of the kitchen.

What do I have to do now? I've the whole day for myself before Jason arrives from work.