Chapter 1: Waking Up

"Ahh" my head it feels like someone is beating my head with hammer.what is this place? Why it's so much dark ,I can't see anything.why it's so cold here. I tried to get up from the bed but can't. My limbs were numb I could feel them but can't. And headache was worst my brain was squeezing like squeezy ball .

      After staring in darkness for a long time my headache started to reduce and now I can also move my limbs. But I was still very weak to get up. After a lot of struggle I finally got up and started searching for any kind of light. I was very weak and couldn't move very well but I didn't loose hope and started searching for switches and I fell on someone sleeping, wait it was cold , too much cold for a living person and also it was not breathing ,Oh My God! a dead body , a dead body what is a dead body doing here, what is this place is it some mourgery or hospital and why I am here?A horrifying idea emerged in my mind what if I am dead and now I am ghost . So I went to my bed and checked it and found nothing on it thank God I am alive. Now panic formed in my brain, if I am alive then who is this dead person.

          Then suddenly a cold blow of wind passed through my body and a cold tingling started in my neck which reached head in no time and my headache started again. And then I sensed someone breathing and temperature of room decreased and I started shivering . Before I could understand any of this someone breathed on my neck and my reflexes gone out of control. I picked up a knife and pulled that thing and locked in my left arm and put knife on it's neck and asked "who are you?wanna scare me! but sorry it seems I scared you..." And suddenly something crashed with a loud thump.