Chapter-12

Blossom sprang up in her bed and started searching for the source of sound. When she couldn't find anything, she looked at me and asked "what was that....?"before she could complete her question a series of explosion shook the ground beneath our feet. And we stumbled down on our beds. We looked at each and ran out of room.
     We started searching for people but there was no one. Blossom asked "where is everybody.... what's happening?" . "Asking like I know..." I replied And we started searching for doctor.
       After searching for a while we headed to laboratory and what we saw made our jaws loose. And I found myself staring while my mouth was wide open and same was with Blossom.

           There was a freaking dinosaur.... wait a minute not a dinosaur it was a robot in shape and size of dinosaur "Am I dreaming again.... please tell me it's a nightmare.." I said "me too.." Blossom nodded. "Sorry to say but you are not, I wish you have been" said a man's voice behind us. "Yeah...wait.." I shoved my daze and turned around forming a guard in front of Blossom with my hand. I was to ask who is he but he was someone I knew, I mean we knew.
      He was none other than our Dr. Steve. But today he looked different because he was in a kind of army uniform and was carrying a machine gun but it was different from those I knew, I mean what I have seen in pictures. I asked "what is going and what is with these clothes and gun?" Blossom interrupted "First thing, is it safe to talk here?". "She's right we must leave..." Said and started running in opposite side and ordered us "follow me".
          "What was that?"asked Blossom. "What?"asked Dr. Steve. "Tha...that robot dinosaur?"Blossom completed. Dr. Steve replied "It's what you said, but it's not robot". "What do you mean ?"I asked . "There is no time to explain these things, our first priority should be saving our lives" and we started running faster. Suddenly a light came from behind us and an explosion made us airborne. We were to land on our faces but in a blink we landed on our backs and it didn't hurt. It hurted but not that much it should have. I don't know how it happened but we had a bigger problem than understanding the mechanism of falling down. And it was none other than our favourite metallic dinosaur. But it seemed to be we weren't it's favourite and it shot a ball of fire from it's mouth. Ofcourse it was in our direction and it was moving faster and faster. My heart was pounding in my mouth. Fireball came closer and closer and then bumped into us and everything turned white.