Chapter-20

I tried to stop myself from falling in water but no use. There wasn't any thing to hold or could make a grip so, I fell. The moment my body was to hit water, everything stopped except me. I crashed on the surface of water which was as hard as glass and that hurt. I fell flat on my face and my nose  and whole body surged with pain, unbearable pain. I thought my nose was bleeding but it wasn't thank god.
        Then I tried to get up on my feets and I did but my body hurted a lot. Then I scanned my surrounding actually it didn't stopped, it was moving but slowly,very slowly. Then I remembered tomorrow's incident when I was moving like faster than sound but then, my body wasn't in my control but now it was different.
              Now I could move as I like, I could go wherever I want but there was a problem, I didn't know how to come out of this situation. But before getting out of this situation, I had some plans which took a lot of my strength but it will be fun. Then I settled down on a huge rock on the bank of river because it was a risk for me being near the girls.
      Moment I settled down every thing became normal and there were two huge splashes in water. Yeah, you are right whatever you're thinking. It was so funny to watch them surprised. They had no clue what happened to them. Then I teased them " Surprise, surprise" and I started laughing.

     They both looked at me and Blossom blurted "what are you doing there, didn't I pushed you in the water" and Alt was smiling. I think she understood what happened. I replied to Blossom "Well you tried to" and continued my laughing. Then Alt said " I think you're getting better in using your powers." I replied "I think so" and smiled back at her.
     After hearing this Blossom said making a face "Now, I understood". "Too slow dumbo" now it was my turn. But still I couldn't figure out how it happened. When I was thinking about how it happened.
    Someone tapped on my shoulder when I turned to see, I was shocked Blossom was standing there with a cruel smile on her face. Before I could ask anything I was in river, Alt was in front of me smiling and Blossom was in my left side holding my hand. "Ho.....w did you did this..... Wait a second you too can move fas..."  She cut me in between "Not actually" . I asked " Then how?" Before she could reply me. Water around us started swirling and began rising and we also started rising. Before we can react a voice boomed.
    "Now it's my turn to show some powers."