Chapter-35

You might be thinking then whose voice it was? It was Suzie's. Yeah I know it was not enough to drench your thrist of suspense.

Anyway  I was so sleepy I didn't recognised her voice and ended up surprising but when I saw her, I calmed down and said "You surprised me badly" she replied "Sorry, I don't intended to but A...Alt is asking for you" I asked "What?Why?" She replied "I don't know, she just asked me to call you." I replied "Ohh, I see"
      I went to Alt she looked at me and smiled "Thank god you are all right, and how's blossom" I replied "She is good and dumb as usual" then we both laughed a little. I asked "How are you feeling right now?" She replied "I am alright....just a little and I will be good to go" I replied "okay, then sleep tight." And I went to Blossom she was just rolling to find her pillow and finally woke up. Now it was her turn to be my pillow.

          I was sleeping when I heard loud laughters and people talking. I tried to go to sleep again but it didn't happened. And I opened my eyes for surprise everyone was there eating and laughing. Dr. Steve looked at me and asked "How are you kid?" I replied.
      Then I realised floor become soft then I touched it, it wasn't floor it was a cloth, bedsheet probably then I realised my surrounding had changed . My head was still in Blossom's lap and she was shuffling my hair lightly. I looked at her and asked "Where are we?" She replied "We are at Ralph's lab.." I nodded.
        I rose out from the bed and observed my surrounding it was all white. Just like a Hollywood movie. Then I saw Ralph and he smiled at me "Welcome to my Lab." I replied "How did we got here" he chuckled "you will know.." I am faded up with this answer. It's annoying. Then I found Alt talking with Suzie and eating something. I went to her and asked "How are you now?" She replied "Good I think" I didn't asked how it happened and all of these because I want to give her some time. Blossom also came over there and we started talking about Suzie's cooking skills, which were definately excellent.
       After a while when I thought Alt is in very good mood I asked "Can you tell us what happened..." Blossom added "If you're good with it" she replied "Don't worry it's not the first time, I am habitual with these things.." I said "Then tell us what happened" she replied "It was a attack from outer world" I exclaimed "What! What this means?" She replied "You will Know, we will have a meeting about it" I replied "Okay..."
       Dr. Steve cleared his throat and said "Everyone please come here" and meeting started.