Chapter-7

Before I could answer her, doctor has arrived. But this time there was a male doctor with her. That doctor was tall, had a muscular body and was handsome too.
    He came closer to us and said "Hello kids," and then he smiled looking at us and continued"I am doctor Steve , sorry I couldn't meet you tomorrow, I was out of station but now I am here let's go have some treat." I looked at Dr.Anna in confusion.
              Dr.Steve looked at Dr.Anna "you didn't told them that we had created them...." girl interrupted "what do you mean by 'created them'?"

            Dr. Anna replied quickly "he means treated you" and glared at Dr. steve. "Ohhh, sorry I mean treated you". Before he can say anything else Dr. Anna asked "what were you two discussing?"
           I replied "I think she is in a problem," De. Anna asked with a concern"what?" I replied " she lost her memory again"

From behind De. Steve said "Oh, it's nothing, it's just effect of the drug"

  "Is it not serious?"I asked. Dr.Anna replied "No not at all". "Will it happen to me?"I asked hesitating , she replied "no, you don't need that medicine your brain is recovering itself, her case is little different..."

    "We are getting late, let's have some food we will talk about it later." said Dr. Steve. "Let's go kids "said De. Anna and we left the room and headed to canteen.