Chapter-6

I was thinking about my family and I fell asleep.
         When I woke up it was about to get dark and I woke because of the light which was shining on my face. It was coming from the flashlight above me. I looked all around who turned on this light, but there was no one except me and that girl,who was looking at me with a guilt on her face.

             I asked "what happened? Trying to enlighten my memories?"wasn't it a good joke but she didn't laughed ,even a hint of smile. There is no one who appreciates my sense of humor. Anyways , guilt covered her face like black clouds covers the blue shiny sky. But this time she replied or you can say she forced me to  question my own self-consciousness , like "was I dreaming all that or I am still dreaming?" and her reply or question whatever it was"sorry to disturb, but can you tell me what place is this?".

         I couldn't understand what's going on , did she losed her memory once again or something like that, but it maybe possible she got her memory back. But how I don't got my memories back after all ,we were admitted at same time, waked up at same time and we are being treated by same doctor.
          "Are you listening me?" She asked. "Oh, yeah I am listening ,what were you asking?"I replied,"What is this place ?"she repeated.
          "Of course,this is a hospital and if you want to know something like locality or city I don't know"I replied humbly. "Do you know me?, I mean my name or something?"she asked nervously. I replied "yes and no," , "what do you mean by yes and no" she asked, "I mean I know you because you are my room partner I mean ward partner and I don't know your name."I replied calmly.

         "Okay, so you know me, can you tell me why I am here?"she asked, "of course , I can tell you," ,"why, please tell me,"she pleaded to me. I asked "Did you lost your memory once again?" She asked me with a tensed face "what do you mean once again?" And this time I was really agitated to know what's the matter.