Chapter-46

I knew in my brain who he was but couldn't convert into words. He came closer to me and spoke with a cold voice "It's no use pal" I couldn't comprehend what he was saying, So I asked "What's no use ?" He replied "I thought you are smart but...., Anyways you don't have any time left, this planet will get destroyed in next 12 hours and you will get 6 hours for escape after you wake up" then he turned around and started leaving the room. I asked "And how do you know about it ?" He turned and with a cold smile replied "Because I am going to destroy it" and then vanished.

         After a while again Whispers started getting louder and louder, then whisper turned into solid voices and it was Blossom and she wasn't calling me she was yelling on someone and her words were "Die you scumbag" and a large thump vibrated my body.
     When I opened my eyes Dr. Anna yelled something which I couldn't understand. I tried to sit and I was successful there wasn't any fatigue. It was surprising that my body was not hurting. When my eyes opened properly I saw Blossom in front me, her eyes were red and her face was bruised at several spots. Before I could ask she tackled me with a hug and started crying. I said "Why are you crying? I am alright, I just got passed out of fatigue created by using that attack".
         I looked at Dr. Anna, she said "Actually you didn't passed due to fatigue or any damage, you passed out because of external interference with your brain." I asked "Is that possible?" Dr. Steve replied "In normal cases it's not possible but your case is different...." I asked "Why?, why my case is different?". He replied "We will talk about it later first we have to deal with a bigger problem approaching towards us..." and he pointed towards the sky a meteor was coming towards us in full speed. I asked "What's that?" He replied "That's a missile."
            Then I told them about that guy and his statement. Ralph said "Then we should leave this planet as soon as possible" then Blossom asked "And what about saving planet thing?". Dr. Steve said " If we all get killed at this planet then who will protect the rest planets".
     Then Alt asked "But we don't have a vehicle to leave this planet then how will we escape?" Dr. Steve said "Don't worry I have a plan."