Chapter-41

We were trapped in a dark forest with limited supplies and surplus enemies. On exits there were zombies whereas in our way back to the out of forest was a pack of wolves. It's not like that we couldn't kill those Wolf's but in doing so, our location will be revealed to the enemy and as you know we don't know the numbers of enemies So we can't risk our lives.
     So we decided, we will spend the night in that dark forest. We all settled down on sleeping bags we brought but number of sleeping bags were less in respect of sleepers. So some of us settled on nearby trees and some shared and yes I had to share it too. No, not because of less sleeping bag but for a different reason.
    And the reason was that Dr. Steve and Anna decided to give our body complete access of our powers and for that Blossom and I should kept closer. I don't know why. I asked how much time it will take to complete. Dr. Anna said "We can't tell you exact numbers it can take 12 hours to 12 days...." I asked "What if enemy attacks us during this procedure?" Dr. Steve replied "Don't worry we have enough manpower to protect you for several days".

       Procedure started and we were sent to our sleeps. When I went in sleep it felt like I am sinking in darkness and I went sinking deeper and deeper. After a while my body touched something hard and I went still.
      Suddenly I heard someones voice, it was Blossom's . She was calling me, but her voice was too dim, momentarily it was becoming loud. Suddenly it became too loud and my eyes opened and I saw glow in front of me, it was Blossom she was glowing faintly. Everything was dark, only thing I can see was Blossom. She came near me and pointed at a direction and said "Look there is a gate" I looked at the direction where she pointed. A get had appeared and was blinding my eyesight. Blossom took my hand and we proceeded towards that gate.

        My eyes opened and I saw Dr. Anna smiling at me. I felt that Blossom also woke up. I lifted my body and came to the sitting position and asked "How much time it took?" Dr. Anna replied "11 hours". Dr Steve said smiling "You both synchronises very well, better than any pair." Ralph said "You both broke the record of Anna and prototype" Dr. Anna said "Well how are you feeling". I took some time analysed my inner and surprisingly I was feeling very well. I replied "Good.". Dr. Anna asked Blossom "And you" she replied "Very good.". Now you can use your powers at full extent.
        Suddenly someone cried, it sounded like a battle cry and it was. A thousands of zombies were running towards us. Dr. Steve slapped my back and said "Let's do a test drive of your powers" He patted Blossom's head and said "You too kid." And we attacked with our battle cry.