Chapter-15

We tried to ask doctor what's happening and I was mostly excited to know about my superpowers and what else I can do. But he showed no interest in making any kind of conversation,he just told us "move faster, it's getting dark." and started moving faster. Blossom was also getting tired because she also had to carry me.After walking for a while with Blossom's support now I could walk on my own and I did so.

After twenty minutes of walking, we reached in middle of woods. It was dark all around and only source of light was moon and stars in the sky. We could barely see anything. After walking for a while we found a place which was empty in center and was surrounded with trees.
"Take a rest, I will be back soon." Said doctor, before we could ask anything he dissolved in thin air . We looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. "How do you feel now?" asked Blossom. "Better than before."I replied. Then I realised after facing all this Blossom was calm like she was never before , not even when she was asleep. I aksed her " You don't find this scary or exciting anything" she looked at me and asked "what?". "All these things we saw today, you don't seem to be excited or anything, you look calm rather" she replied "Actually I never thought about this whole time, to see you like that made me excited and amazed. But after that I was thinking about Dr. Steve and of course about that girl." . "Girl?..." I tried to recall "Don't tell me you forgot.." said Blossom. "A little detail please " I requested, she sighed and replied "who saved us from that monster at hospital.". "Oh yeah!" I recalled.

"Looks like you're talking about me , huunh.." a voice came from woods. We started looking for source of voice but there was dark all around ,So we couldn't see anything.
Then a girl appeared from woods with knives ready in both hands. "Time to die kids" and she lunged towards us.