Chapter-9

I tried to concentrate on sound to find the direction from where sound is coming . It was difficult to find the direction of sound because it wasn't continuous and I felt like it was resonating in my skull. And that agony in her voice made me shiver. Slowly it started getting louder and louder and my brain started to melt( literally) and I started choking , my body started to tighten,it started to stiffened and darkness covered my sights and everything went dark.

         When I opened my eyes , a very sharp light fell on my eyes and it started to hurt. It felt like I am stairing directly at sun for hours . Suddenly I listened someone crying "leave him...., please leave him...."it was same familiar voice I heard at hospital and then someone laughed his laughter echoed like a explosion. And light went down, it was still bright but now it was not hurting my eyes. I tried to open my eyes but light was still hurting my eyes.
   After few moments I could open my eyes and after opening my eyes the first thing came to my mind was "I wish,I hadn't opened my eyes". The  scene there was so terrible I can't explain.
          The whole floor was red. Not because of colours of tile or something. It was covered with blood. It was littered with tiny bits of nails and severed fingers nad some other pieces of flesh and blood. There were four chairs, in which three were empty and on one chair a girl was tied in chains and her head was leaning forward.
  She had several cuts and bruises on her limbs. Her some fingers were chopped and her nails were uprooted. I was trying my best to not throw up. I tried to move my body, I tried to cry hard but nothing was working. I can't see her face but she was looking familiar. I tried to remember her but only thing I can remember is "nothing".Now my memory loss was annoying me ,completely annoying.

When I was fighting with my own thoughts , someone entered in room. A lady of age I can't say because her face was not visible because of light. She was carrying a chainsaw on her shoulder. She went closer to the girl tied in chains and slapped her hard. She slapped her so hard that ,it's sound echoed. And then said "Time to die babe" and started her chainsaw and chopped off the girls head. I cried "No......."