Chapter-14

When my eyes opened everything was red and blurry. Only thing I could see were shadows and those shadows were moving in such speed that they looked like lines in my blurred vision.I tried to move but I couldn't feel my body parts. I tried to speak but   no use, everything was numb in body. Only thing I could feel and move were my eyes.
      After a while redness in my vision diminished and finally my vision started focussing. But when I gained control on my eyes first it felt cold ,then it started stinging . After some time when stinging preceded, I opened my eyes and what I found was amazing.
           Actually shadows were not moving that fast, I was running at that incredible speed. Whenever I slowed down a little, I could see body parts of monster and those humanoid robots flying in the air and before it could touch the ground another monster or robot was already down and I would had been proceeding towards one more enemy.

        In about five minutes all enemies were down and only thing I could see on my comrade's face were their changing expressions from fear to amazement and from amazement to happiness. Blossom looked liked that little kid who saw a superhero movie for first time. Actually it all was just like movie but in last everything went messy.
     After destroying all the monster I slowed down and started getting controls of my body back and when I finally got whole control of my body, I stopped and threw up. Blossom and Dr. Steve came in my aid. Blossom said "You were awesome...... just like a superhero, but you puked on all that awesomeness. What else we can expect from you." and sighed.
     After all that when I finished my puking my body started feeling weak and legs became wobbly. I tried to walk and I fell down. Blossom asked me" Are you okay ?" And came to lift me up. Then she asked  Dr. Steve "what happened to him?" He replied "nothing, he had just used too much energy and a little motion sickness". He seemed to be worried but said nothing else than "we have to move faster this area is not safe anymore" and started moving and with Blossom's help I started moving too.