Chapter-17

"Like you! And why do you think so?" I asked her,before she could reply Dr. Anna called her and told her something. After which she came with two bowls of that soup or whatever it was and served us (me and Blossom) and said "Eat up fast we need to put off the fire before enemy gets our location."and left. But there was something off about her . We ate and fire was extinguished.
     After which every one fixed their spots in that circle and started spreading their sleeping bags. Then Dr. Anna came with three sleeping bags and handed us ours and taught us how setup our sleep bags. Which was not necessary as everything was obvious but I don't know why, but Blossom was too excited to learn it, like it was some kind of puzzle.

          But I didn't bothered them and I slided in my bag and started looking at the stars which seemed to be bigger than it have to. Then I thought maybe I was looking at them after a long time that's why they looked so, or maybe I were on higher altitude. When I was thinking about this , Blossom was trying to figure out how to slip in a sleeping bag and finally she figured out and settled down in my right side and Dr. Anna in either side.

      After some time Blossom spoke something but I couldn't hear it, because it was too faint. So I turned in her direction and found her floating in air ,to ask what is happening I turned in either direction and Dr. Anna was floating too. Then I sat up and looked all around and found everyone floating in air.
       Then I understood why Blossom was so excited about it and I thought it was a piece of cake but I think it wasn't. Then I tried to remember some details I overheard about some red button and some straps. So, I searched inside and found straps and buttons. I tied the traps around my waist and chest and then pressed red button and my sleeping bag started rising but not in air in temperature and my sleeping became a furnace in ten seconds. I started sweating and my t-shirt got soaked in sweat. Then I pressed that button again and the temperature rising stopped.

        After a lots of errors and trials finally my sleeping bag started rising and now I was floating in their level. "Took you too long dumbo" said Blossom and giggled. "Yeah, I thought sleeping bags don't fly." I replied. "In your world kid."said someone.