Chapter-24

Suddenly Blossom's voice boomed "Wake up Alpha, wake up.." and my whole world started shaking , after sometime I realised my body was shaking. when I opened my eyes heard Blossom sighing and saying "Afterall you are awake," I asked in a moaning voice "Where are we?"my whole body was aching with pain and I could barely move my body without feeling any pain. Blossom asked "What do you mean by ' where we are? '....".
I opened my eyes and got my answer, I was at the same place where, I was going to become pulp.

I was still at the bank of stream but don't know why it felt like my body is naked because I could feel the gentle swift of air brushing my skin. raised my head to look at my clothes, but there was nothing except my underwear.
I tried to sit on my hard bed and this time there was less pain so I sat on my hips holding my legs because they were hurting too much. I think because of that jump.

I was sitting down and looking at the beautiful scenery all around me. Then Alt came to me with a pair of clothes and gave them to me and asked "How are you feeling?". I replied "Like a piece of shit..". "Which you are." commented Blossom. Then Alt told me how I was muttering things and moaning while I was asleep or was passed out.
I replied "It was a nightmare nothing else", "Nightmare in day time...." Blossom mused. I asked " Did she hit her head with something ", Alt looked at Blossom for a moment analysed her and then reported "I think so." and then a argument started between Blossom and me that who hit his/her head.

Then Dr. Anna came to me and asked me about my dream by that time I was already wearing my clothes. I explained her what I saw. Then I asked her about Blossom and she told that Blossom had same nightmare I had.
" How it can be possible that two person have same nightmare" I asked Dr. Anna. She replied " Actually it's not nightmare...", "Then what is it? " I asked. She replied " Actually it's a little complicated and unusual too.". I replied " More than things happening right now", she pressed my shoulder and said " I know you're very confused and things happening are not easy to digest, but it is very important for you to understand your powers and situation and also why you have these powers."
I gulped and replied "Okay.." that was all I could reply.

Then she said " First, you must know why both have same nightmares,...in simple words you both are connected,.. connected through brain" I gasped to ask something like how it can be possible? but it would be embarrassing to ask such silly questions after that pep talk. So, I decided to keep my mouth shut.
She continued "And nightmares you have are not nightmares, those are flashbacks...".