Chapter-29

Now it was our turn, to being amazed, surprised or speechless whatever you want to say or maybe everything at same time. Blossom did her job perfectly but I didn't . Why? Because my brain have stopped reacting to such things from today morning when everything started and now I don't think anything can amaze me or will leave me speechless.
   While I was eating my food Blossom was trying to digest the chunk of information she got today . But it didn't took her long to ask the question anyone would want to ask "So, you are a artificial human?"
      Dr. Steve cleared his throat and replied "You can say that but I am not completely artificial." Blossom said nervously "Okay, So you are a semi human.". Dr. Steve looked at everyone and said "I am not the only one", Blossom asked curiously "Who else is?".
   Dr. Steve looked at Dr. Anna she nodded and said "Go on.", He sighed and replied "Everyone in this camp" Blossom was dazed, I don't know how but she collected her will and asked pointing a finger towards herself "M..me too..". Dr. Steve replied "Yes, you and Alpha too." after getting her answers Blossom looked at me and asked "You knew it?", I replied "No ofcourse not..." Blossom looked at me and asked "Aren't you thrilled?" and started smiling "It's so exciting".
     I take my words back Blossom can still leave me speechless. Then I was trying to look at others expressions, then I realised Alt wasn't there. I asked "Where is Alt?" Then Blossom looked all around and asked "Yeah, where is she?" Dr. Anna said "She was a little tired so she is sleeping now" I replied "Oh I see.".
      Then a question came to my mind and I asked "What with those animals, they are artificial too?" Dr. Steve replied "Yeah, they are completely artificial.". "So, why aren't we completely artificial?", This time Dr. Anna replied "Because we took birth like a normal human, you can say we are modified humans.".

        After eating our food, everyone told us "How brave you both are"  they told us about how they reacted, when they came to know the truth. Some where funny some where not.
      After all the story telling ended and we went in our bags. I was looking at sky searching for moon but couldn't find it. Then a question came to my mind "If I am a artificial human than what was those flashbacks and all that Dr. Anna told me?"
       Again my bag started wobbling and but this time it was Blossom. Clinging to side of my bag. I asked "What are you doing here?" She extended her right hand and told me to give her a hand. Her hand was cold as ice. I asked "Why are your hands so cold?", she touched her face and replied "It seems normal to me.". I asked again "What are you doing here?"