Chapter-45

I had already covered my body into crystal and absorbed all the energy of her attack, I yelled "Keep attacking until my body starts glowing white" then Blossom said "What if you get hurt by continuous attacks?" I assured her "Don't worry, it won't happen, I told you already?" She replied "Yeah, but we don't know how many attacks you can absorb and also we don't know it will be effective or not" I replied "Don't worry, just believe in me and carry on attacking" and she did so as I asked her to do.
        The armoured giant had it's own disadvantages due to heavy armour and giant body it's movement was getting slower and slower as the time was passing and more while it was attacking. So after absorbing the extreme of energy from Blossom attack, I started concentrating the energy in between my hands and when I saw the weakest spot I attacked and my energy ball melted the half uper body of that giant and surprisingly there was nothing inside it except circuits and smoldering melted metal sheets.
        But I was exhausted as hell because of that attack and my crystal armour was gone with attack. I think this attack has it's own disadvantages which will be very dengerous for user if they can't use it in right time and at right spot.
       Like I attacked the giant when it was slow and it's weak point was in front of me. You might have been thinking that what was it's weak point actually it was shoulder joint. It had a part missing or broken by which I achieved that much damage in single attack.
       And if you're thinking that why I executed my attack like and why didn't let the Blossom handle this matter. Actually it was because the crystal with which my armour is consisted have a property of absorbing and amplifying any kind of energy and I used it's property by absorbing the Blossom's attack and amplifying it to it's farthest extents. Blossom can land attacks much more powerful than I she was doing then but it would take a lot of toll on her body and ther were a very high chances of her loosing control over her powers. That's why I executed whole attack like this.
          But unfortunately it wasn't enough because there were hundreds of giant and all of them were active now, because sun was peeping out of horizon. But I had no strength left to fight and I was to blackout and gradually the sun was rising darkness started dominating my vision and finally I passed out.

              When I woke up I found myself in a dark room with a bright window from which white light was coming but it had no effect on darkness in the room. There was no one to be seen but I was hearing Whispers. It was very faint, I couldn't understand what it was saying but I could tell that it was calling me.

       Whispers started getting louder and louder. Some one was crying , it sounded very familiar but I didn't know who actually was he or she. Suddenly I heard loud footsteps and the darkness in room started decreasing and someone appeared at the window and window started enlarging and more bright light started flooding the room and that person entered in the room . He was a boy about seventeen or sixteen and he was looking familiar but I don't know who he was. Suddenly something striked at my brain and now I knew who he was.