Chapter-10

And my eyes opened flattered and I found three faces looking at me with a mixed expression. And those expression where confusion,concern and a little bit of happiness.
           I sat up in my bed and asked them "What happened?". "What do you mean by what happened , you were crying from last half hour, what happened to you?"asked Blossom with an angry voice and left the room. I looked at Dr. Anna in confusion and asked "what happened to her?.... why is she angry?" Dr. Anna replied "She is not angry , she is concerned about you....." Girls and their way to express feelings. It's way more easy to understand quantum physics than a girl's mind.
         "By the way why were you crying? what did you saw?"asked doctor. I replied"It was horrible....it was too much horrible... I can.. can't explain the cruelty I saw" doctor's expression were mixed but there was no happiness among them. Then I continued "but as far as I remember I woke up while I was screaming in dream." now expression on doctor's face was from. I asked "is there something wrong?" in a low tone. Then she looked at me and said "Everything is all right , nothing to worry ,it was just a nightmare"and smiled forcefully. And before I could ask about that half hour she told me to go and check out Blossom, she have some work to do.

     In these two days I got used to this labyrinth of corridors and lifts but major problem was where to find Blossom. Then I remembered something and I went to search that place and I found her. My detection skills are very good you know. Where did I found her? In the library of course. Don't ask me what a library is doing in the hospital.
        She was sitting on the corner table and was looking out of the window. Her back was towards me. I went to her table and noticed she was sobbing. I asked "hey..... look I am alright." She looked at me with her red eyes. Then She woke up and wrapped me in her arms and stared crying loudly." Hey calm down, I am alright, look..." . Then she said crying "...they killed you"