Chapter-18

I rised in my bed in search of owner of this statement and found Dr. Steve's sleeping bag next to Dr. Anna and he was sitting on it looking at me. I asked "what do you mean, in your world." . He spoke " I thought you have figured out till now ." I couldn't understand what he was talking about, wait a minute he sounded different from earlier, certainly it wasn't his voice or it wasn't like I know. I asked "And what you did thought we should have figured out ? And what happened to your voice it sounds different.". He opened his mouth to tell something but he gasped and spoke " Nothing just some allergies , Dr. Anna will tell you what I was talking about" and flew away on his sleeping bag.
    Then suddenly I realised Blossom hadn't said anything or asked anything. I turned to look at her she was snoring peacefully in her bag. I decided not to disturb her afterall she had faced all of these and she had also carried me, she might be very tired and I was tired too. But Dr. Steve's comment made me curious.
        I turned and looked at Dr. Anna. She said "I know you have too many questions to ask ,but we will talk about it tomorrow. Now sleep ,you need rest."
          I was thinking so because I was feeling sleepy too. So I just turned around to settle down in my bag and my eyes fell on Blossom. She was looking very beautiful in this moonlight or starlight whatever it was(because I hadn't seen any moon though). Her delicate features were shining in this dim light . I wanted to look at her a little longer but a jolt in my sleeping bag surprised me.

       When I tried to get up I found a face inch away from my face. She was none other than Alt. "What...What are you doing??" I asked calming my voice. She said "Ohhh, nothing I was just checking, you are awake or asleep,"she replied, her breath smelled like mint and she was looking different I mean she was looking beautiful. Literally beautiful not more than Blossom but nor less. "You look different" I asked. She asked " why ....I don't look good" I replied " No,no.. you look very good..... but ...you look different from earlier" .                          
       " Ohh, because it was my disguise."she replied ."Okay, but what are you doing on my bed and can you please rise a little I want to sit." I asked. "Sorry.." and she got up and jumped in her bag which was floating behind my head. I turned towards her and she said "Your bag was shaking so, I thought you got some trouble..." . "Thank you for your concern .... But I think I am alright" I replied. With a sigh she said"Then I should leave , good night." and flew away.

     "I think she has a crush on you" said Blossom.