Chapter-49

We leveled our ship in the air and descended to the gate which was an entrance to the hangar and supposedly it was open and guess what it wasn't but we made our way with the help of Blossom. Man! she is too good in operating high powered weapons. Looks I need to be on alert while hanging out with her.
        Then main part of our plan started and we started searching for our desired piece of machinery and it wasn't too difficult to find it, since it was so huge. Then I asked Alt "Can you do this ?", "Guess so" Alt replied. Then we came out of ship and started analysing the big ship. I asked "can you explain a bit, how we are going to do this?". She replied "As much I know about this  thing, it has a auto pilot mode and it can auto pilot itself in a meteor shower, so if we can connect it's auto pilot mode to our ships navigation system then it will follow our ship and we can do what we want to do with it." I looked at Blossom she was still in the ship keeping watch for enemies.
       Then we entered the ship and surprisingly it had a cockpit with eighteen seats and it had only cockpit. In which two of them were near the control board, I guess for pilots. It didn't have buttons or levers instead of them it had screens, I guess they were touch screens but when Alt turned on the system she told me "This ship works completely on voice commands and to run this machine pilot needs to learn some special commands and they're in a very large quantity that's why it needs two people to fly, one who gives the command and one who suggests it. And it needs a lot of hard work and a good companionship."
      Now she was talking like a nerd, spaceship nerd. I said "I see you're interested in spaceships." She blushed and said "Kind of.". Then we were back to our work and I was one who was suggesting her commands from a huge book and she was trying to start the auto pilot and after we achieved success in it, we started linking our navigation system so we could control it from our ship and after Blossom confirmed we were successful we went back to ship and set the navigation as ours and began our final part of plan.

       We informed all of our comrades about the ship and told them to climb in it as soon they could before it starts ascending in the sky. In process of this rescue mission one of ship's engine get damaged but it didn't affect the ship much because it had eight of them but it decreased the speed of ship. Although it wasn't damaged physically damaged so we thought, we will repair it in mid space. But before we could do that we need to reach the space first. So we started ascending towards the outer space our ship was intact because of Blossom, so we were ascending at as much speed we needed to and that huge ship did it too but enemy ships started attacking. And that ship was taking all damage. It started struggling and then it started falling behind and a light erupted from below is and a shockwave shook our ship and our connection with ship was lost and due to that shockwave our control took a huge toll and we started spinning in mid space and I blacked out when something hit my head or I hit my head on something I don't know.

          When I came to consciousness two girls were crying in front of me.