Chapter-43

We were doing great till now but our team started slowing down because gradually they were getting exhausted and only some of them could keep up with us and our fatigue was also increasing but it wasn't a matter for me and I guess Blossom too because she was destroying zombies and those small creatures with a very fast rate and I was struggling a Little to keep up with her because of those small fast creatures. They were attacking on me at a very fast speed and I need to be a little cautious.
         My limbs weren't moving on their own I was doing everything manually and I was getting instructions from Hex how to use my powers and after that I came to know that there are many more things I can do. But not instantly my body needs to get trained to use those powers and this was a opportunity for me to train my body.
         After fighting for a whole day fatigue was overwhelming us and some of us was already down and now fighting was going to be difficult because daylight was fainting and darkness was dictating the hemisphere and in a very short period of time the darkness enveloped  everything and stars were blazing in sky.
       Then we all gathered and decided we will retreat and have some rest and treat the wounded and will continue fighting tomorrow morning but we needed to hide our selves from those small creatures because in night time zombies weren't as active as day or you can say they weren't active anymore.

       There was a busted building nearby were we setup our camp and started resting and treating our wounded comrades. After while I had enough rest Dr. Steve and I decided to go on scouting and gain some information about our enemies. Blossom also wanted to come but someone needed to protect the injured so we left her and Alt on that duty and I proceeded towards the enemy base with Ralph and Dr. Steve.
        We decided to first count the number of enemies left and then take some specimens of zombies with to get some intel how they are made and how can we defeat them in bundles. When we went to check the number enemies, it was very huge, there were enemies all over in front of our eyesight. I asked "What's your guess?.." Ralph said "Maybe ten thousand." Steve said "Maybe more". I asked "Then how will we defeat them, they're so many and it will take too much time and energy, which we don't have".
      Then we returned and collected some specimens and Dr. Steve and Ralph started analysing the specimen and I was discussing our strategy to fight with such a huge no of enemies, they weren't strong but they were greater in number, far far greater then us.
      And a bad news arrived which we hadn't expected to face in that condition.