Chapter-30

Again my bag started wobbling and this time it was Alt as expected. I said "Okay.., what are you two doing here.". "She wants to show us something"said Blossom. Showing a ton of excitement. I asked Alt "And what do you want to show us?". She replied "A very beautiful place specially in night times.". Blossom cheered "Let's go" . I asked "Is it safe to stroll in forest at this time?". Alt smiled and said "We don't need to walk."
        "Then,how will we go?" I asked. She looked at Blossom and said "We already have shorted out everything."
"Ohh, I see you both were planning it...."before I could complete, Alt told us to hold each other's hand making a triangle and white flashed around us and next second we were at a very different place.
     Sure it was beautiful but it was creepy as well. And where we were, it was most beautiful and scariest scene I had seen in my whole life of three days. We were a foot away from a chasm. It was so deep only thin we could see was darkness and also fog a lots of fog.
     I took a step back and said "Indeed this place is beautiful but it is scary as well." Blossom said"Yeah, but why earth is spinning...." and collapsed but I grabbed her in middle and asked "What happened?Hey Blossom,.... Blossom ....hey...." Suddenly I started feeling dizzy too and darkness conquered my consciousness.

         I was falling, falling and falling. The cold air was numbing my cells rapidly, I could feel the sensation of my brain being freezed. But there was  a heat in my hands , heat in my chest, cold air was trying to rip it apart but it was holding. Suddenly a thud and icy cold water started soaking me. My whole body was getting numb, lifeless and suddenly my eyes opened. I two faces beaming at us with a smile on those beautiful faces. And I started sinking slowly and slowly. Only thing I could feel was something I couldn't understand.

        I was fading and fading but something was reconstructing me. Before I could fade completely someone was drawing me for 100th time. Before the only heat present in my body was in my heart. My heart was racing, racing.....faster and faster. It was about to come out of my throat my eyes opened and I started suffocating. I was surrounded in water. "No not water something else.
What is this?Where I am?" Some one holded my hand. Blossom she was there too. Then I saw something. He was there staring us. Ready to crush us.