Chapter-2

Lights blazed in the room and blinded me at the right time otherwise I could have slitted a girls throat. And seriously I was out of control ,if light hadn't blinded me. I must have slitted her throat because my limbs were working by themselves . If they were working on my command I must have not reacted so quickly and specially when I was feeling like hell because of that tingling . I covered my eyes with right and tightened my grip around the girl and asked in a heavy voice "who are you and what place is this?".she mumbled "I don't know who I am" I asked "what do you mean by you don't know who you are?". She replied mumbling "I can't remember anything ,I can't remember my name..." I replied "trying to fool me! bad idea I am not going to be fooled by your little tricks".

At that time my eyes adjusted in light and I could see only her hair and it was blonde and she was wearing same white hospital clothes like mine. There were three beds in room in center was my bed, in right side that bed on which that body was lying and in left side was another bed. I realized she was trembling , I asked "why are you trembling?". She answered "because it's too cold here and you are scaring me" Then I realized ,I was holding too tight so I freed her. She turned her face towards me and only thing came in my mind "shit" what have I done. She was such a beautiful girl,I think I hadn't seen such beautiful girl in my life. She had blue eyes,blonde hair, and a round face. She was about 5'8" tall and was a foreigner of course who had blonde brows and hair in India.But she was talking in Hindi sounds strange but this situation was also strange. Then I said "Don't cry , I am really sorry. I didn't want to scare you but this all happened suddenly so it happened that way.... But please don't cry". Then I saw a blanket on my bed and I fetched her that blanket and covered and said "sit down on bed, you seems weak " I was also weak and I was feeling cold but who will lose a chance to impress a beautiful girl.

Then after comforting her on bed I searched her bed for blanket but there wasn't any so I sat down on my bed and I was shivering too. Then she said "we can share this blanket after all it's your blanket and it's too cold outside " I replied "it's okay ,I can manage" she smiled and said "oh come on , don't be silly" And now I couldn't hold anymore , so I wrapped the blanket around us.