Chapter-28

Blossom opened her mouth to say something but she stopped in middle. I also wanted to ask many questions, which were hurling in my brain but I decided not to ask and started collecting woods for which we came here. After collecting woods we returned back to the stream, where we set camp for that night.
Then process of cooking food started and Blossom came to me and asked me to go with her and I agreed.

We were strolling near the edge of cliff when she said "Hey, Alpha you don't find all these things very different from usual..." I replied "Yeah everything is just messed up, I can't understand what is going on and it is real or not." Then she said in a very different voice "And I am the most creepiest thing you know," and this was the most unexpected conversation I ever had.
I got panicked and replied "Nooo, Why are you talking like that?" She replied "After that incident I heard from Alt what happened and you aren't talking with me like you used to, it means..." I stopped her in middle and said "It's nothing like that stupid girl, I was just messed up in my own and I thought you got a friend So, I can stop bothering you." she replied in a very different kind of voice that I can't explain in words, you know like...I just can't. "You never bothers me stupid and no one can take your place you will be always my......"and her face turned pink and I am sure my face also did the same because I could sense the heat rising on my skin.
She abruptly stopped and started looking away and I did same. After a long silence I thought I should change the subject. So, I turned to say something like...I don't know what I was going to say to change the topic. When I turned she also turned and our words collided and again we started looking in either direction.

For god's sake after a moment Dr. Steve came and told us to have our dinner.when we were eating Blossom was sitting next to me in right and Dr. Steve was in her left. Suddenly Blossom asked "Hey Dr. Steve, why that man or thing called you a prototype."after hearing this everyone got amazed and uncomfortable. I was amazed at myself because I forgot about this and I was hearing it from least expected person.
Person who was most uncomfortable with this question was Dr. Steve. You could see him gasping and coughing. Dr. Anna gave him water after which he calmed down. Then he looked at Dr. Anna she nodded. I don't know why?
Then he took a deep breath and said "Because I am." I asked "Of what?". He again took many deep breaths and replied "Humans".