Chapter-39

"I have been concious from only four days and in this short duration of time I got cheated for don't know how many times. Sometimes I was cheated for my own safety I know but last two time was clearly to kill me and I guess Blossom too. And I have been cheated by person I least thought of. Now I decided to not trust anybody easily, how well-behaved he/she is, how friendly anyone is and ...... You can understand."
        "There is another traitor in this bunch of people. I don't know what's his/her propaganda is, that's why I am not going to tell anybody not even Blossom. But I am going to plan my own attack plan to defend my people from him/her." You might be thinking why I am using him/her, I am doing so because I didn't know his/her gender at that time. I knew the person and I was sure for the maximum. But still I have my own doubts what happened with Dr. Anna and real Suzie.

        I think you still remember that spy was not the real Suzie. She took her appearance and I don't know what she did with Suzie. That's why I was feeling compelled to find the real Suzie and Dr. Anna.
      But at that time finding her was little difficult because it was getting dark and I could already hear howls of different creatures and that was enough to intimidate rest of us, So we decided no to do this right now . Only thing we could do that night was making guesses where she could have gone or what have happened to her. I pointed out "Are there any chances of Suzie being alive?" Ralph replied "Yes there are slight chances that she can be alive" I said "Okay, so we will form two groups tomorrow and search for Suzie and Dr. Anna" Dr. Steve said "Okay, let me devide groups who will search for Suzie and Anna" everyone nodded. Then someone suggested "Why don't we form three groups, one to protect this lab." Everyone agreed and groups where formed.
       Next morning we waked up and after getting rid of our daily morning routine groups assembled and departed for search of both beings. I was with the group who were assigned to search for the being whose chances of survival was least. But still we did so. After searching for many hours we reached at the top cliff where it all started. We didn't found Suzie but we found traces of blood . And surprisingly it was not dry. We started following the blood spots. It seemed to be the owner of wounds was healing or his/her body out of blood.
         As we were proceeding on the trail of blood, quantity of blood on trail was decreasing. After following the trails for few moments Ralph's machine started beeping and we got the location of Suzie.
      After walking for several minutes we finally found Suzie and her condition wasn't all that bad. When I saw her I just rushed to her, Blossom rushed too, everyone did too but we were quick and I was first. I just grabbed her and whispered in her ears "Don't tell them who did this to you."