Oblivious

A/N: Howdy! This one is also late, but I was just procrastinating, tbh. Anyway, I just have a quick thing to say. I will mention the Big Four. All I want you to do is just roll with it. I have my reasons.

Kirishima's POV

"And this is the Big Four,"

Walking into Class 1-D, Shouto, Izuku and I did our best to not look intimidating.

Then there was Katsuki.

Katsuki motherfucking Bakugou.

The manliest man to ever man.

Who's also a bit of a prick, if we're being honest.

Yet he's, apparently, my type.

The aggressive blond somehow wormed his way into my heart in our first year, yet here we are.

It's been three years, and I've still said absolutely nothing.

Why?

Because I have the vocal comprehension of a fucking toddler and cannot speak as eloquently as I can gay panic.

Therefore, I will stick with what I do best and panic.

That's why we listen to Panic! At The Disco all the time. Fantastic panicking music, if you ask me.

"These four third years stand at the top of all U.A. students," the teacher beamed. "Please briefly introduce yourselves!"

"Hello! I'm Izuku Midoriya! You guys can just call me Deku, since it's easier to remember," Midoriya grinned. "Beside me is Shouto Todoroki!"

"Hello," Todoroki said in his usual monotone.

"The redhead is Eijirou Kirishima,"

Okay, don't be awkward.

"Howdy," I winked and gave a finger gun.

I SAID DON'T BE AWKWARD!

"And next to me is--" "I can introduce myself," Bakugou snarled next to me, his voice extremely scratchy and hoarse.

In our second year, he was attacked by a villain who slit his throat, which actually ended up paralyzing a vocal cord.

Now, his voice is deeper and scratchier, and he can also speak while breathing in, which I think is totally cool.

But we also try to keep him from speaking to often. We had to learn sign language to properly speak with him for the first few months, and when he speaks for too long, his throat hurts.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou. Don't forget it," he growled.

"So, we were told that we needed to talk to you guys about your work studies!" I said, clapping my hands together.

"Quite honestly, only Midoriya and Kirishima were able to do them in our first year, and it was chaotic," Todoroki said. "Bakugou and I were doing make up classes for the provisional hero licenses, since we'd failed at first,"

I glanced over and saw Midoriya almost bouncing off the walls, containing his excitement.

He was looking at all the kids, looking at all their Quirks.

He didn't have his notebook on him, so he started writing stuff down in the air, murmuring.

"So, unlike your internships, you're genuinely going on patrols constantly. You're applying to an agency, and getting into one," I began. "I was able to be accepted into Fatgum's hero agency, after asking one of the Big Three members when we were in our first year. Midoriya did the same, yet he was accepted into the late Sir Nighteye's agency,"