Stolen Scarf

A/N: Some really cute winter stuff for today! This is the second to last oneshot too. It makes me sad to see this go. I will also be republishing this on my AO3 account, so of you wanna read it there or send it to people who don't have Wattpad, then boom. There's that. Let's start!

Kirishima's POV

"Katsuki! It's snowing!" I gasped, tearing open the curtains.

The snow was blinding, making Katsuki hiss as the unwanted light flooded his room and sleep muddled vision.

"I WILL BITE YOU!" he screeched before he fell out of bed, tangled in his own blankets.

"Sounds good to me!"

"NOT LIKE THAT, YOU FUCKING PERVERT!"

"Okay!"

"KIRISHIMA, I SWEAR TO GOD! CAN YOU NOT BE A LITTLE BITCH FOR THREE SECONDS?!"

"Not in the job description, Katsuki. Now get dressed, we're playing in the snow today,"

"HAH?! WHY?!"

"Because we have no class,"

"Fantastic," Katsuki sighed, getting up, only to trip again, legs tied by the blanket.

"God, you're terrible," I chuckled to myself, offering my hands out to the idiot stuck in the blanket a hand.

"GET ME OUT OF THE BLANKET FIRST, ASSHOLE!"

•••

"We're building a fucking snowman," Katsuki said, grabbing my wrist with a gloved hand.

"Okay, Katsuki!" I grinned, happily following my boyfriend deeper into the snowy woods.

Crunching footsteps in front of me picked up their pace as his gloved hand grabbed my hand, attempting to intertwine our fingers.

The only problem being, I was wearing mittens.

"Can't hold your fucking hands," Bakugou scowled.

"Aw, Katsuki!"

"CAN IT!"

•••

"Okay," I panted, leaning against the four foot snowball.

"ALRIGHT, READY TO ROLL IT ONTO THIS ONE?!"

Peering over at Katsuki, he stuck his head out from the side of the six foot snowball.

He gave off a proud smile, his cheeks a rosy pink.

He walked over, and we went to start pushing when Katsuki paused.

"Uh, Katsu?"

"Hang on," he mumbled.

His face screwed up for a moment before

Achoo!~

The softest, cutest sneeze I've ever heard came from Katsuki, his head shaking.

A quick sniffle and a shaking of his head made him sleepily rub his eyes.

My heart fucking burst at this point.

"What?" Katsuki asked softly, tilting his head a little.

Holy shit, he has got to be the cutest person on the planet.

"What?"

"You're so cute, I'm gonna have a fucking stroke," I whispered, taking a knee.

"HAH?! I'M CUTE, NOT COOL!" he yelled.

"Yes, you are,"

"W-WAIT! NO NO NO NO NO! NOPE! I MEANT I'M COOL, NOT CUTE. DEFINITELY NOT CUTE. FUCK OFF. FUCK YOU. FUCK THIS. FUCK ME,"

"That's a lot of requests. You gotta slow down, Katsuki,"

•••

"Well, he's almost done," I mumbled as Katsuki looked at it.

"Needs a scarf," Katsuki said, snapping.

"Okay, let's use yours,"

"Why?!"

"It's an All Might snowman, and an All Might scarf. It's too perfect,"

Grabbing Katsuki's scarf from around his neck, I unraveled it, looking at it in my hands before grinning.

"C'mere," I said.

Katsuki walked closer, and I put the scarf behind his neck, bringing him in closer and pressing our lips together.

The kiss was soft and chaste, but it still sent my heart racing.

"Thanks for letting me steal your lips," I said with a wink, wrapping the scarf around the snowman's neck.

"GIMME YOUR SCARF, IT'S COLD!"

•••

We went inside, covered in snow and shivering.

After taking quick, warm showers, we met up in the common room.

"You wanna watch Christmas movies and drink hot cocoa?" I offered.

"Please," Katsuki said with a cute sigh.

"Marshmallows?"

"IS THAT EVEN A FUCKING QUESTION?! OF COURSE!"

A/N: Very short and sweet, I know. Love y'all! Stay safe and healthy! - Septic / Spark