Sidon is Typing...

A/N: Here's the note I left myself over a month for this oneshot.

AND I'M STILL ABSOLUTELY STUMPED ON WHAT TO DO WITH THIS FANTASTIC PROMPT!

FUCKING... HOLD IT.

HHHHHHH SHIT.

TUMBLR HAD NOTHING.

AND I DO LITERALLY ALMOST NO ROLEPLAY, SO I HAVE NOTHING I CAN BASE THIS OFF OF, EXCEPT FOR SOMETHING I ALREADY WROTE.

FUCK IT, I'M JUST GONNA GO FUCKING ROLEPLAY FOR A BIT.

I'LL BE BACK!

Just spent ten minutes on a roleplay website and just kept running into the same fucking dude each time.

I think both of us were sick of each other's shit.

Anyway... lemme try this on for size. It'll be a little bit odd doing roleplay in my head, but here we go!

Bakugou's POV

"Dude, just try it," Scotch Tape sighed, jostling my shoulders.

"What's the big fucking deal with roleplay? It's just pretending to be some shitty fucking character and talk to some shitty fucking stranger online," I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"You are no fun," Pinky sighed.

"HEY, I'M PLENTY OF FUN, YOU COTTON CANDY FUCK FACE!"

"Uh-huh, sure you are, bro!" Pika-shit said with a grin.

"Ew, your positivity is sickening," I gagged. "I should be studying. Just like the rest of you losers!"

"Aw, but Bakug--"

"Nope, fuck you," I hissed, waving my hand.

"B--"

"Uhp!"

"Br--"

"Ah!"

"Dud--"

"Shub!"

"Wh--"

"Boo. No. No,"

"Ba--"

"Bippity boppity boo. No,"

"B--"

"No,"

I began shoving the three losers out of my room so they could catch the fucking hint.

"Fucking jackasses," I scoffed, going back to my bed to read through the textbook pages for the fourth time tonight.

•••

I

lied. I read it several more times after that.

But I was bored.

Kirishima was out of town, on a trip with his moms.

And I was just left with absolutely nothing.

Maybe roleplay wouldn't be a terrible idea.

"The fuck am I thinking?!" I whispered to myself, smacking my head not-so-lightly with the heel of my palm.

I sat there, staring at my phone, remembering my cringy middle school days when I used to roleplay daily.

Had no sense of danger when it came to the internet, and I'd roleplay with so many people.

Never genuinely met them, which is fantastic for me.