Loving Necklaces

A/N: It's the last story for this year's Kiribaku month! I had so much fun doing this, even though I would forget every now and again. I'll be writing in my other books up until Red Riot week! Which is in two months! Then I will write that and go back to my other books! So, yeah! That's all I got planned out so far... wait, actually, gonna look something up.

THROW EXPLODO WEEK ON THE LIST, I BELIEVE IT STARTS IN APRIL AND ENDS ON HIS BIRTHDAY, WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE WHEN NEXT KIRIBAKU WEEK STARTS, SO THAT'LL BE A FUN TWO WEEKS!

Quick thing about the story! The Bakusquad live together in a full fucking house. (+ Shinsou because my Kamishinsou shipping ass needs them to live together)

Anyway, let's get this out of the way, and begin!

Kirishima's POV

"Okay, listen up," Hanta entered mine and Kat's bedroom early, slamming our door open.

I jolted awake, before slumping groggily.

"I know that it's Friday, and y'all are gonna throw that ass back, but go to the gym first," Hanta went over to Katsuki and shook his shoulder. "Lift weights, then make mistakes,"

"It's called balance," I whispered as Hanta said the same thing out loud. "Give us a minute, Hanta. We'll be there in half an hour, tops,"

Hanta left, shutting the door as I placed a hand in Katsuki's hair.

"Babe, c'mon,"

"Mmnh," Katsuki groaned.

"Baby,"

"Nnh,"

"Li'l pom,"

"Nnh!"

"Sunflower,"

"Nnh,"

"My lord explosion murder who I love with all my he--"

"SHUT IT, SAP!"

I laughed to myself as my salty husband stood up, grabbing his boxers from off the floor and tossing them in the laundry basket.

"Gotta do laundry later," he mumbled before grabbing his workout clothes from the closet. "Y'know, for someone who was so eager to wake me up, why aren't you out of bed yet?"

"Gimme a sec. I gotta," I paused to yawn before continuing. "I gotta wake myself up a little more,"

"Which you'll do better by getting up. C'mon," he said, grabbing my wrist.

"Katsuki, you're gonna slip on the clothes on the floor. Don't be like me,"

"It was hilarious explaining to the doctor that you split your head on a dresser by slipping on your boyfriend's clothes before sex," Katsuki laughed, making me pout.

"Not my fault!"

"Yes, your fault, you clumsy giant," Katsuki said, helping me to my feet. "Now get dressed before Hanta and Hitoshi kill us for being late,"

"I'm more scared of you killing me for being late," I laughed to myself, walking to the dresser.

"Oh, I won't kill you, trust me," Katsuki said. "I would never,"

Oh, but you would.

"Instead, I prefer the term... punishment," Katsuki shrugged lazily as he threw on a tank top.

"KRAUS, TAKE THE FUCKING VEHICLE!"

(A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK KRAUS IS, BUT AUTO CORRECT JUST DID THAT. SO I'M LEAVING KRAUS THERE!)