Stupid Fucking Humans

A/N: Just did some simple research for this. You could probably see these yokai coming, if you knew that was today's prompt. Oh well. I did look at other yokai, and kinda liked them, but at the same time, I didn't quite know how to romanticize the relationship between a half sea serpent and a fox, or a ghost out for vengeance and a fox, or a practically naked man who kills you with his hair and drinks you blood and a fox. Warning for humans getting squished and non-descriptive eating of said humans. Mentions of alcohol as well and drunk make outs. Not going past that, because doing the do while drunk or high is fucking stupid and possibly illegal, I have to check. Anyway, let's begin!

Kirishima's POV

"Fucking asshole," I scoffed, picking at my teeth with the most recent meal's sharpened femur. "There's legends that say an oni's lair up here. Does anyone listen? No! Does anyone go back after coming up here? No! So they should take the fucking hint,"

"What you mumbling about over there, Red?"

I turned to a tree, and saw an ash blond fox poking it's head out of the tree.

"Well hello to you too," I mumbled, throwing the bone somewhere towards the nearby village.

Maybe they'll see it and run away this time.

"So, what's up, li'l kitsune? Seen anything new or worth noting?" I asked.

The fox shifted into the pointy haired boy I knew, hopping down from the tree.

I had to crouch down a little to be eye to eye with the 5' 7" creature.

"Well, I grew my second tail in recently," he said, visibly fighting a proud grin off his face.

"Whoa, really?!"

He did a quick turn, and sure enough, a second tail had sprouted.

"176 years and it's finally in!"

"Congratulations, man!" I gave him a grin. "So proud of you! This means you're a chiko now, right?"

"Sure as hell!"

"Wait, I always forget. Are you a zenko or a nogitsune?"

"Nogitsune. This is my highest rank, so I can't become a spirit. Just get to stay here!"

He seemed... oddly happy about that.

Must've noticed my confusion, because he said "The most powerful kitsune, Tamamo no Mae was only a chiko, and he was the most powerful kitsune ever! I'm gonna beat him one day, and become even more powerful!"

His eyes were sparkling, fangs reared as he continued speaking.

I couldn't entirely hear what he was saying though, because I was too busy noticing bigger changes to his physique.

Before today, he looked much younger. Like he was maybe fifteen.

Obviously, he wasn't. He was 173, and I'm 178, so it balances out.

But now, he looks older. Like, twenty-one.

Stubble sat on his chin, he was definitely more muscular, and his fur looked softer. Like it was cleaned.

Even his robes looked classier.

What confused me, though, was the bag on him.

"Yo, Bakugou? What happened to you?"

"Huh?! Whaddya mean?! I became a chiko! The hell you think?! Were you even listening?!" he yelled.

"I was, I was! You just... look... older,"