Cute Fucking Puppy

A/N: I have no clue what to do. So I'm gonna check some writing prompts.

...

Found some.

>:)

Bakugou's POV

"Guys, oh my god," Pinky came into the room, panting as though she just ran around campus to find us sitting in the exact same spots we were before she left the dorm suddenly.

"I just ran around campus looking for you guys, because I totally forgot all of you were in Bakugou's dorm,"

Oh, hey, wouldn't you know it? I was right.

"What's up?" Scotch Tape asked, putting his phone down.

"Camie's poodle hasn't been in any of her Instagram posts for two days! I think she's missing!"

Everything stood still for a moment.

Seriously?

"You gotta be kidding me," I whispered.

"Whoa, Bakugou cares?!" Pika-shit gasped.

"Whoa!"

"YOU FUCKING RAN AROUND FOR NO REASON BECAUSE A STUPID FUCKING MUTT DIDN'T SHOW UP IN SOMEONE'S FUCKING INSTAGRAM POSTS FOR TWO DAYS?!"

"Nevermind," Pika-shit sighed.

"Look, I understand that this might be somewhat... concerning," I spat out that word like it poisoned me, shoved me down the stairs and shot me in the head. "But you've literally done this thousands of times a month. And it's especially worse when you're on your period. Do you need tampons?"

"I do not need tampons!" Pinky yelled. "I need to find Camie's poor puppy!"

"We can meet up an talk about it, if you'd like," Kirishima said.

Stupid helpful son of a bitch, being all cute and shit.

"We meet up at midnight!" Pinky said, striking her palm with her fist.

"I'm gonna get ready!" Pika-shit said, getting up and leaving.

Pinky and Scotch Tape did the same as I held my face in my hands.

"Why do we always have to meet at midnight for things? I can barely fucking stay up past ten, so what makes them think I wanna stay up that late to look for some dumb dog?" I mumbled.

"You don't have to go with us, dude," Kirishima said, laughing a littled.

"FUCK OFF!"

•••

"Why is Kirishima wearing a skull shirt?" Mina asked.

"This dumb fucking ray of sunshine doesn't own a speck of black in his wardrobe," I deadpanned, jerking a thumb to the distracted redhead.

"Holy shit, is that a flying squirrel?" he gasped.

Pika-shit and Pinky looked where Kirishima was, and I facepalmed.

"Want some coffee? Keep you awake?" Scotch Tape asked, shaking a small can at me.

"I want some vodka to drink away the pain, but that's a close enough second," I swiped the can from his hand, cracking it open and guzzling it.

"Bakugou,"

Kirishima held onto my arm.

"Can I have some?"