Chapter 30

Alina's heart was pumping hard against her breast plate as they entered their bedroom. She had never wanted anyone as much as she wanted Ryder right now, for a second she was worried, what if she disappointed him? What if he disappointed her, her track record with men and sex wasn't great she had yet to reach a climax with a single guy. What if it was just her? What if the reason she didn't climax with men was because she couldn't! Would he be disappointed. 

  Ryder stepped forward and cupped her face in his large hands the small gesture sent tingles of pleasure down her body. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." His voice as husky with want, she wasn't going to deny him or herself anymore. 

  "I want to Ryder." She smiled tiptoeing to kiss him, it was brief before he pulled back much to her disappointment. 

  "I want you Ina but I already told you the first time I am inside you will be the night I mark you." His rubbed his thumbs back and forth over her cheeks as he lent his forehead against hers. "That doesn't mean I can't worship you without-"

  "Ryder, I want you to mark me. I want to be yours forever, I want everyone to know I belong to you." She interrupted placing her palms against his well built chest. 

   "Ina, heart, if I mark you I can't take it back it'll-"

  "I know Ryder." She whispered kissing his lips lightly. "Make me yours." He let out an animalistic growl before slamming his lips against hers, she gasped at the intensity which Ryder took full advantage of thrusting his tongue into her mouth, seeking out her own. He moved one of his arms down to snake around her waist and pull her flush against him whilst the other threaded through her hair to ensure he was in charge of the pace. 

  Alina rocked her hips against him, she could feel his cock straining against his jeans and suddenly she felt far too dressed. Frantically she began undoing the buttons on his shirt, apparently she wasn't quick enough and Ryder pulled away from her yanking the thing over his head before returning to kiss her. He cupped her backside and lifted her, she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned when she felt his hardness against her. He walked them over the bed and managed to lay them both down without breaking the kiss. 

  There hands were all over one another, she had no idea how it happened but was grateful when they were both naked, she moaned in protest when he stood from the bed. Fuck he was so glorious looking standing proud and naked, with his impressive manhood standing to attention. Suddenly he knelt down by the bed, Aline raised herself up on her elbows. "Ryder what-" she let out a squeal as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her toward him. She tried to close her legs conscious of the fact that his face was in line with her sex.

  "Don't hide what's mine heart." He growled playfully as he nipped her leg before spreading them apart. "So beautiful." He murmured before she felt his tongue trace her lips.

  "Ryder!" She cooed as his tongue lapped at her sex, he spread her lips apart and with the flat of his tongue began to stroke her clit. She moaned loudly at the action gripping tightly on to the bed sheets as she shamelessly pushed her hips forward demanding more. She felt his fingers join his mouth, her body felt like it was on fire, she wanted more. As if he could read her mind he thrust a finger inside her as he began to suck on her swollen clit. "Yes!" She moaned as he began to move his finger in and out of her, she tried to rock her hips against his tongue and fingers but he pinned her hips down with his free arm. Another finger joined the first and he began moving them faster, harder as he continued to lick and suck her sensitive bud. She was panting hard, her body felt ready to explode, as though she were dangling on the edge waiting for that final push it was too much. "Ryder, fuck I can't.....it's too much." She groaned desperately, he growled against her sex and crooked his fingers inside reaching a spot she hadn't know existed as he lightly grazed his teeth over her clit. "Ryder!" She practically screamed as he repeated the same and she felt the hardest orgasm she had ever had wash over.

  When her breathing had begun to return to normal Ryder thrust his tongue inside her lapping up her cum with satisfied moan. Slowly he moved his kisses up her body, finally reaching her mouth he pushed his tongue in her mouth making her taste herself. The taste of her cum on his tongue for some reason had the heat pooling between her legs once more. "You taste so good." He murmured against her mouth as he let his hand travel down her body until his fingers were stroking her sex once more. "This," He said pushing his finger inside her, "This belongs to me." She sighed as his finger began to move in and out. "Say it Ina, tell me who this belongs to." 

  "You, Ryder."  She could barely speak as he inserted another finger moving them in and out of her at a painstakingly slow place.

  "I am the only man that will ever touch you like this, the only man who will make you cum, the only man who will be inside you." He removed his hands and positioned himself between her legs rubbing his cock against her wet folds.

  "Please Ryder." She begged lifting her hips up urging him to enter her. 

  "You're mine Alina." He growled rubbing the head of his shaft against her before slowly moving the tip inside her before pulling out, she could have wept she wanted him so badly and he was denying her. "Say it Alina, tell me you're mine." His voice was strained, didn't he already know she was his.

   "I'm yours Ryder, I'm yours." She moaned in frustration before he thrust hard and deep inside her. He stilled, allowing her to be able to adjust to his size, he felt so good filling ever part of her the thickness of him caressing her walls the length touching parts she didn't know were there. 

  "Mine." He moaned as he pulled out and thrust back inside her. "Mine." He repeated as he started to pick up his pace. Alina moved with him eagerly meeting his thrusts, she held on to his back her nails digging into his skin, she couldn't get enough of him.

  "Harder, faster Ryder." She pleaded between moans of pleasure, he pulled out of her and within seconds she was turned on to her front, he grabbed her hips and pulled her up before entering her from behind. He began pounding into her hard and she rocked back against him. He moved forward and grabbed a handful of her hair, fuck but she got even more wet at that. 

  "Up." He groaned, she moved so she was on her knees with an arched back as he continued to pump in and out of her. "You're so tight." He growled in her ear. "You feel so fucking good." He moved his hand down to her clit and began circling it, her body was shaking she was so close. "That's it baby cum for me, I wanna feel you cum on my cock." It was a command and one she couldn't or wouldn't disobey her whole body shook as her orgasm began to wash over her like a tsunami. Just as she reached the crest she felt his teeth scrape against the base of her neck and then he bit her. 

  There was a little pain but then suddenly a pleasure she had never felt before tore through her body. "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She screamed, his thrusts became erratic before he slammed into her once last time before she felt him cum hard inside her. She lent back against him her heart still hammering in her chest, her breaths hard and heavy as he retracted his teeth from her neck she let out a protest moan, it was odd how good she had found the feeling of his teeth sinking into her at her point of climax. "I love you." He whispered against her skin as he kissed the area where he had bitten her. 

  "I love you too." She turned her head and kissed him, Ryder deepened the kiss and she could feel him begin to swell inside her. She let out a giggle of surprise when he shifted inside of her. 

  "I'm not done with you yet heart." He smiled against her lips. "Not by a long shot."