{15} MHA 6 Pro Heroes x Female Reader "SSIEW" Part 2

Warning: 18+ Read at your own risk

I woke up the next morning, well afternoon once I looked at my alarm clock, I then tried getting up but my ass felt so sore I ended up just laying back down. I was confused at first before I remembered everything that happened last night, "Nonononono that has to be a dream right, yeah it has to, I probably just fucked myself too hard last night with a dildo." I said out loud before I started blushing like crazy and started covering my face because I didn't own a dildo, "I not only got fucked by one of my crushes but all six of them, and one of them is married!" I groan to myself while freaking out and hiding my face in my blankets that smelled heavily of sweat and sex, "I need to wash these." I slowly got out of bed wincing a couple of times before going to my bathroom after summoning a couple cleaning elves that are good at cleaning everything. I warm up the shower and look at myself in the mirror seeing faint hickies all over my neck and chest which indeed also confirms that I got fucked like the bitch I was.

'I called Shouta master!' I inwardly groan at myself and started blushing, there is no way I can look at any one of them the same again. I got into the shower and started cleaning myself getting rid of that sex scent off of me and replacing it with (F/S) favorite scent scented body wash. I got out trying to walk normally which was definitely harder than it seems, 'Man usually I was top in a relationship was I really that much of a bottom last night?' I ask myself opening my walk-in closet with my only free hand as my other hand was holding up the towel around my waist. I quickly picked out a (casual, laid back, professional, business casual) type outfit which was my favorite and quickly changed into it and placed on my favorite pair of shoes before leaving seeing a basket with my old sheets and my bed all done in new sheets also repaired, 'They must have called their cousins.' I thought and picked up my basket wincing again before walking as comfortably as I could to the washroom seeing many other cleaning elves cleaning the entire house while saying, "Thank you." Each time I saw one I was truly grateful for having them around as they helped a lot keeping everything cleaned.

I finally made it to the washroom on the other side of the house and put in the whites in one washing machine and colors in the other, I had several washing machines for when people were staying over the long term. While I finished putting the soap in the washing machines and letting it wash I go to the kitchen to find a note which read, '(Y/N) we sort of went overboard we hope you're not mad at us, send us all a text message in the group chat Yamada made when you read this. We wanted to greet you in the morning but you were still asleep and all decided you should rest, we hope to see you soon! -Mic, Endeavor, Shouta, Keigo, Taishiro, and All Might' I let out a breath in relief that I didn't have to see everyone again so soon. But I reluctantly pulled out my phone and sent a text to all of them that was already full of messages and memes from everyone even Enji and Shouta surprisingly. I then summoned some chef giants and they made me something that would ease the stomach ache I was starting to feel from the cum being left inside of me for so long.

"Cum left inside of me..." I said realizing that I never bought birth control and haven't taken some in a hundred years, "Oh god I can get pregnant." I say out loud, one of the giants came to me with some tea. "Oh thank you so much." He nodded and I gave him some gold necklaces and he smiled then disappeared with it, I usually paid them all with gold or silver or some gems whenever they did a job for me. I drank the tea which instantly made me feel better, 'I'll wait a couple of months before taking a test and if I'm pregnant I'm pregnant but if I'm not this will definitely be a sign to buy birth control.' I say in my head. More chefs pulled up with late lunch or early dinner and I paid them all with gold jewelry since that's what I had at the moment but they all loved them then they disappeared afterward leaving me alone with my food and phone. After I was done I got up again with little pain this time and washed my dishes before drying my hands and went back to my seat and pulled out my phone seeing what everyone was up to, first looking at the pro's seeing All Might stopped three incidents within an hour, Endeavor stopped a villain from selling drugs everywhere, Fat Gum was seen patrolling, Hawks had also stopped a few thugs, and who knows what Aizawa and Hizashi were doing at U.A. earlier today I then went on the group chat.