CHAPTER 11

[Uhh Jisung?]

"Hm hyung?"

[Where are the others?] Doyoung spoke, his fingers busy tapping everything on the keyboard.

"They're..." Jisung looked around and cursed under his breath when he saw nothing. "Hyung, can't you connect to them?"

[I'm trying, but the signal is getting bad. I don't know why. Why are you outside anyway?]

"Uhh, I'm kind of late," Jisung nervously laughed, still crouching down the bushes.

Dream received a mission about a spy inside the school who needs to be tracked. Jisung came a little late since he had to deal with Naih, who wanted to come with him to help or something. Thankfully, her gangmate Yangyang came to call for a mission.

"Anything?" Jisung asked while his eyes were still roaming around.

[Jeno! What happened?] Doyoung's voice echoed, and another line connected.

[Someone installed a signal barrier] Jeno answered.

"Thank God," Jisung sighed in relief after hearing another member's voice

[Okay, so all you have to do is get out once you confirm that the place isn't a hideout or something. It's not registered in the system.]

Taeyong walked into the media room with brows furrowed. "What do you mean, not registered?"

"This place is restricted as hell."

Taeyong glanced at the second monitor, and his eyes widened when he saw a threat. He then plugged in an earpiece and said, "Chenle, there're men on the right door!"

Chenle, on the scene, paused for a second and rolled on the wall. He sticks his ear out in an attempt to hear something.

"Back up," he whispered.

[Coming] Jaemin answered

Once Jaemin sneaked beside him, they shared a look and nodded. Chenle opened the door, and they both aimed the gun at the men.

"It's you," Chenle smirked as he recognized the one who looked out for them.

"Hm, how's the signal?" the guy with ashy hair spoke with a smile.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Jaemin asked while hovering his finger on the trigger.

The blonde-haired man raised a brow, and they both shared a look. They conversed in Japanese, and the boys could just stare at them in complete confusion.

"I need Yuta-hyung," Chenle mumbled

Jaemin sighed, "Are you done?"

The guys smiled at them and nodded. "We need information about Stray Kids."

"For what?"