Chapter 1 ( self introduction)

As a child who's been kidnapped and experimented on, you've gotten yourself a bunch of powers. Though, at a price of your childhood and parents you can never fully win.. but all might, who you now know as your adoptive father, real name, yagi toshinori. He tried his best to give everything he could for you to have a...decent childhood and normal life. He brought you into his large home, filled with many expensive things aswell, but with hidden rooms full of his hero belongings.

 He brought you into his large home, filled with many expensive things aswell, but with hidden rooms full of his hero belongings

You tried your best not to break anything or activate your quirk since you were scared that he might put you in an orphanage. Looking around, you slowly sat on the couch finally relaxed as you held onto the last thing you had from your..last family, a small stuffed toy your parents got you for your birthday.

You were sure that the bad people had killed them but something inside you made you want to scream and cry out for their comfort ofcourse they weren't here..not anymore, the only parent you have is the number pro hero that's always on the job when society needs him, but he tried Atleast, he bought you food, give you money, an education, Training, meeting his co-workers and friends. You almost felt like you were his kid, somehow it got you to open up about your feelings day by day and got used to calling him dad, father and more.

He made sure that you weren't at all alone with the struggle of containing so many quirks especially for a young child. He had to train you to make sure you didn't harm yourself nor the house. But he had to keep a list of the many quirks you had aswell so he brought you to a personal doctor who keeps everything a secret, it seems that your quirks were rapidly changing and some were barely holding on, so they might disappear in the future.

- first quirk, strength [depends on the age and training this stat can grow]

- second quirk, speed(depends on stamina, training and energy levels)

- third quirk, Angelic wings [this quirk apparently gives the user the ability to fly with the wings they offer, along with healing]

- forth quirk, Energy waves
[This quirk can be used to make energy sheilds, an orb that you could throw at an opponent to either detain them making the energy into different shapes and structures.]

(Examples, these are from Ben 10)

- fifth quirk, summoning, [a quirk used to make shadow minions to do everything you order them to

- fifth quirk, summoning, [a quirk used to make shadow minions to do everything you order them to. You can modify their appearance and body, such as giving them wings or making them huge]

- shapeshifting [can barely be stable and will disappear soon]

shapeshift to a full formed animal or maybe get parts from the animal like ears and tail with enhanced stats from the animals you turn into.

- seventh quirk, elemental manipulation.

[You can control, ice, fire, water, wind, nature and many more that will be unlocked at a certain age. No concentration can make the element go crazy and it might endanger people if not careful.]

- eyes of fear [temporary and will disappear due to no stability]

look at target and give them nightmares until they pass out. You can hurt your eyes after using this.

-eighth quirk, eyes of information:
[can find their information by looking at them]

-ninth quirk (this was passed down from your family)

[You can make crystal and also use spells to make shapes out of it or a spell.]

-tenth quirk, telekinesis [depends on your physical strength, it will be the same for how much to can carry using this quirk.]

This was your start on becoming a hero..to make sure the evil man that hunted you, didn't do it to Anyone else....

(A/n): also this is a little hint of how you act??

Your personality: nice, friendly, bad ass.

Likes: nice people, food , Netflix, sleeping , hoodies, ice-cream, instant ramen, anime, manga.

Dislikes: mean people, ungrateful people, perverts, abusers etc.

Hobbies: training, dancing, singing, playing games, reading books, sleeping lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like your new powers! I hope this could blow up! I will make another one if you like it!