fifteen.

*JUNGKOOK POV*

the blaring of the alarm clock jarred jungkook out of his peaceful sleep. he muttered his daily curse words as he rolled out of his king-sized bed.

today was his first day of basketball camp, meaning he could not afford to be late. his main coach was overly strict, so he needed to arrive at the gym as soon as possible.

although he was intoxicated with sleep, excitement surged through him. basketball was one of the only things that kept him motivated nowadays.

time to shower.

jungkook, squinting, limped to his bathroom. he loudly yawned while opening the door.

"huh?"

taehyung was patiently sitting on the sink as if he had been awaiting jungkook's presence.

"hi!" taehyung exclaimed.

he was clutching his toothbrush so aggressively to the extent where his knuckles turned white. it seemed something had him on edge, but he was masking it with a forced smile.

jungkook laughed. "hey?"

taehyung jumped down from the counter and pulled jungkook to his chest. "i missed you so much." he heavily sniffed jungkook's shirt. "wanna brush our teeth together?"

for jungkook, it was way too early for this. taehyung was being weirdly nice like last time. did that mean he was going to suck jungkook off again?

"look, i'd love to get my dick sucked again but i have basketball practi—"

"i know, i checked your calendar yesterday," taehyung informed. "i just wanted to hang out with you..."

jungkook jokingly searched around the bathroom for cameras. so, taehyung was being kind but didn't want anything in return this time? perhaps it was just character development.

"uh, alright." jungkook squirted toothpaste on both of their toothbrushes and proceeded to scrub his teeth.

he spotted taehyung trembling in his spot, as if a gun was being held to his head. it seemed something most definitely had him disturbed, but jungkook didn't want to assume so quickly.

taehyung spit his toothpaste into the sink and rinsed his mouth. jungkook chuckled, planning on lightening the mood.

"oh, so now you spit? i thought you always swallowed."

"stop!" taehyung whined, lightly striking jungkook on the chest out of embarrassment. he didn't want to laugh, but gave in.

he gazed at jungkook as he waited for him finish brushing his teeth. the two then gurgled mouthwash and dried their lips.

"what next, you wanna shower together?" jungkook joked.

"we could if you w—"

"no tae, i was joking. it's fine."

jungkook slid on a thermal hoodie and sweats. at this point in time, he was surprised taehyung didn't do the exact same thing to copy him.