Before 18 (Dean X Reader)

I am sitting in class looking at the white board pretending like I'm paying attention to what the teacher is saying. I was always quiet and minding my own business without annoying anyone. Some teachers didn't even know my name. I'm just waiting for this last year to be over.

My phone rings and I freeze. I try to hang up quickly but everybody is already looking at me, including the teacher. "I'm sorry" I say and I look down at my books. The teacher walks to me and looks down at my notebook too. "Did you take any note of what I've been saying for the past 30 minutes?" he asks but I don't answer. "Get out of the class and I want to see you at the end of the day" he says and I nod. I take my things and I leave the classroom as fast as possible.
______________

After a long talk with my teacher at the end of the day, I look at the clock and I realize that I've been really late. I had to be home 10 minutes ago. The school was already empty and I have to go put some things in my locker and then leave. So I run to my locker but I wasn't paying much attention to were I was going. I bump on something hard and I fall on the ground. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" he says "No, it's my fault" I say gathering my things from the floor. He kneels down and helps me collect them. That's when I took a good look at him. Wow.

He was probably at his late 30's but he was looking damn good in that suit. That characteristics, those adorable and beautiful freckles, that jawline... "Are you ok?" he asks me and looks up at me. That's when I noticed those magical green eyes of his. But I've never seen him again so he shouldn't be from around here.

I clean my throat "Yes, I'm ok" I say and he helps me stand back up. "Now that you are here, can you help me find Professor Weber?" he asks "He is probably in his office. You'll go upstairs, turn to your left and two doors doors you'll see his name" I say "Thank you. I'm Dean" he says and offers me his hand "(Y/N)" I say shaking his hand. But from the window, I see a familiar car park. Nick is here. "I have to go" I say, I take my hand back and I run to my locker.

I put my things in and I get ready to leave but I wasn't fast enough. He is already in here and I can see that he is angry. "Where were you?" Nick yells "I... I had to talk with one of my teacher's. I was on my way back now" I say quickly. He grabs me by my neck and hits my back against the lockers "Listen you little slut, if you don't stop lying to me--" "I'm not lying" "Then why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you?" "I was in class. That's why he wanted to talk to me because my phone rang" "So now it's my fault?" he yells.

Dean's POV
So Weber is not the shapeshifter. Walking back, I could here someone angry yell. "So now it's my fault?" he asks angry "No no no no" she says terrified and I'm pretty sure that this is (Y/N)'s voice. "And why should I believe you?" he asks "Nick, I swear, I'm telling you the truth" she says and I can hear her voice crack. I turn to the corner and I see a guy having (Y/N) pinned on the lockers. He is much older than her and seems really... close to her.

I rush there and I get him off of her. "What do you think you are doing?" I ask him pinning him on the wall.

Your POV
"Who the hell are you?" Nick asks even more pissed than before. At this point I know that he's is going to take all of it on me so I'm just making worse. "Dean, it's ok" I say and he looks at me "Let him go" I say "Are you sure?" Dean asks me "Yes" I say and he lets him down. "You go in the car now" Nick says and I do. "(Y/N)--" Dean starts to say but I stop him "Stay out of it, please" I say and I leave with Nick following right behind me.
____________

And I was right. He took it all out on me. This morning I woke up with bruises on my hands, my face and my abdomen. With some light make-up, I manage to cover the small ones that were on my face. I got some looks today but I ignored them. Instead of our teacher, the principal came in the classroom in the morning. "You are the lucky class. Today instead of your time with Mr Smith, you are going to have an presentation about The white house and the job opportunities in it by FBI agent Gilles" he says and then Dean enters the classroom. His eyes land immediately on me and we just stare at eachother for a hot second.