Bells

A few days went by and now Dani was in full on planning mode. She was the best at what she did and she took her job very seriously. She finally got Delilah and Emma to come over to her place and go over some basics. She had a large board pulled to the center of her living room. Daniella had an office but she knew Delilah would be more comfortable in a familiar environment. It was all about the client's wants and needs when it came to Dani. The buzzer rang and Dani pushed the button to let them up.

She greeted them with a hug. "Hi, guys."

"Hey, sorry we're late." Delilah said as she smirked at Emma. The two of them were still in engagement bliss. Any second they could steal away from the world with each other, they did. They refused to keep their hands off of each other.

  "Yeah. Sorry, Dani." Emma smiled as they sat down. The two of them quickly noticed another woman in the room.

  "Guys, this is my assistant, Halo. She'll be sitting in on all of our meetings." Dani said. "Halo, this is my best friend, Delilah, and her fiancé, Emma."

  Halo went over and shook both of their hands. "Pleased to meet you both." Delilah and Emma shook her hand and agreed before Halo took her seat next to Dani's board. She grabbed a pen and notebook and sat quietly and perfectly still, waiting for the meeting to start.

  "Okay!" Dani said cheerfully. She was super excited to be planning their wedding. She went to the board and grabbed a marker. At the top she wrote Daniels-Evans.

  "Why did you hyphenate our name?" Emma asked. "Delilah's taking my last name."

  "Oh." Dani said. She could have sworn Delilah said she wanted to hyphenate. "Okay. No big deal. I'll just..." she started to erase it but Delilah stopped her.

  "Wait, what? When did we discuss that, babe?" Delilah asked.

Emma gave her an uneven shrug. "I just kind of assumed you would. You don't want my last name?" She asked.

"You don't want mine?" Delilah asked in returned.

"Okay." Dani interrupted. "You two should give it some more thought and get back to me. For now, we'll write.." Dani erased through Daniels-Evans she had and wrote Delilah/Emma instead. "Better?"

They both nodded.

  "Good. Okay. Halo, the colors." Dani said as she continued to write on the board. Halo immediately handed the couple a few sheets of paper. There were several colors listed with a sample attached for reference. "What you have in front of you are just a few popular wedding colors I've pulled for ideas. You can choose from there or you can come up with your own. I usually have my clients pick a few sets so we can mix and match and get an idea of what we want your big day to look like."

  Emma took her time searching through the colors list, trying to find the colors she liked the most. She also used her phone for idea. Delilah already had a few things in mind. She'd been thinking about their wedding since Emma asked. She already had a picture in her head about most things.

  Dani noticed Delilah wasn't looking through the colors. "I'm assuming you have the colors you want picked out already."

  Delilah nodded. She felt like she was in school and getting in trouble. "Um.. yes."

  "Let's hear them then." Dani turned to her board and grabbed the marker.

  Delilah smiled. "Cerulean like the color of Emma's eyes. It's my favorite blue."

  Emma smiled back at her and gave her a kiss.

  "Okay. Gag. The other colors?" Dani asked as she wrote Cerulean on the board. Halo was also writing things down. What Dani did was for the client. What Halo did was for Dani.