Soft Shell

Emma took Cyn upstairs and gave her a quick bath before getting her into her jammies. They climbed into bed together and Emma gave her cuddles.

  "Did you have fun with Bell?" Emma asked and Cyn snuggled closer to her.

  "Yes, Mommy. Her bought me cutie sunglasses and ice cream and churros and a pretty dress and other stuffs." Cyn said.

  "Oh did she? That was really nice. Did you tell her thank you?"

  Cyn nodded and pouted.

  "What's wrong, sweets?" Emma asked as she stroked the little one's hair. Cyn whined and made grabby hands at Emma's chest. "Ohh. One second, baby." Emma sat up and removed her shirt and bra. "Okay. Come on." She brought Cyn closer so she could latch on to her breast. Cyn began to suck and her eyes closed almost immediately. Emma thought she would just get up when she was certain that Cyn was sleep but eventually she fell asleep too.

Downstairs Delilah had been telling Bell about all the wonders of the little and caregiver dynamic. At least an hour or so had passed while they spoke. She explained the why and how. She even gave her personal stories and examples. It wasn't as awkward as Delilah thought it would be. It was actually fun showing someone new the lifestyle. Just like it was with Miguel. Delilah could make a living from teaching BDSM classes. She thought maybe she could.

Bell asked plenty of questions trying to understand it completely. She wasn't the least be judgmental. She never had been. No reason to start now. Could she be one of these people? From the sound of it, the relationship came with a lot of responsibility. It had been quite some time since Bell allowed herself to be in a committed relationship with anything other than the business her and Juan ran. She hadn't truly cared for anyone since Meghan. Of course she was grateful for her daughter, but her father was a mistake. They didn't love or care for each other. That was a one and done deal. Was Bell capable of being what Delilah described as a caregiver. She'd like to find out.

  "So Cyn and Emma are both littles?" Bell asked when Delilah was done talking.

  "Yes."

  "But you're not."

  Delilah shook her head. "No."

  "Can I have Cyn then?" Bell asked nonchalantly.

  "Excuse me?" Delilah asked completely shocked. "No. She's mine."

  "Can I have Emma then?" Bell asked.

  Delilah started laughing. "That's not the way this works, tía. You have to get your own."

  "Do you supposed I just go pick one up from the market, Delilah?"

  The brunette sighed. "You're ridiculous. Okay, look." Delilah grabbed her phone and pulled up one of the many BDSM websites she used to frequent before her relationship. Okay, yes her profiles were still there but they had not been active for over a year now. Delilah swears. She leaned over to show Bell the screen. "You can go on here and meet people that are interested in the same things as you. Just upload a picture. Talk about yourself a bit and maybe meet someone you really like." Delilah shrugged. "Or at least want to bone."

  "And this works?" Bell asked.

  "It did for me." Delilah chuckled.

  Bell leaned in closer to get a good look at the screen. "Dios, mija. Is that you??" Isabella turned away from the screen.

  Delilah quickly took the phone back and giggled. The picture was a little risky. She forgot it was up there. "Oh. Sorry."

  Bell rolled her eyes. "What if I'm actually no good at it?" She asked.