Closet Case

A month passed since Cyn's family was in town. Harper and Vanessa were still going strong. Their relationship was blossoming into something beautiful. Things were also going extremely well with our trio. It was Sunday morning and Cyn and Emma were "moving in" with Delilah for their trial run at living together. They picked Delilah's house because it was the most spacious option. It was further away from Emma's office but that was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

Emma stepped into the closet of Delilah's room. "Um... babe?"

"Yes?" Delilah answered. She was refolding all of Cyn's clothes that she had haphazardly thrown into the drawers. While no one would see inside of the drawers, knowing things weren't neat would drive Delilah insane.

"I thought you said you made room in your closet for me." Emma said as she reexamined the closet area again. It was a large walk-in but Delilah had so many clothes and shoes, so many shoes, it made the space feel smaller than it actually was.

"I did." Delilah walked in beside her and pointed to an area near the back of the closet.

"Babe. Seriously?" Emma asked.

"Not enough?"

Emma shook her head no.

"Sorry, Mistress." Delilah immediately and quickly rearranged her items so Emma had adequate room to put her belongings.

"I'm having a hard time believing you actually wear all of these shoes." Emma said as she looked over the collection of footwear.

"Three." Delilah said.

"What?"

"Three. Safe word. Hard limit."

  "You don't have any limits." Emma reminded her.

  "I think it's time we renegotiate."

Emma laughed. "Stop it! I'm serious, doll." She grabbed a shoebox and opened it to reveal a pair of brand new shoes. "Have you ever worn these?"

  Delilah pursed her lips. "I forgot I had them."

  "My point."

  Delilah grabbed the box from Emma's little judgmental hands. "Okay. Everything on this side is my space. You can have that half." Delilah grabbed the rest of the clothes that were on Emma's side and placed them on the floor of the closet. She'd have to reorganize and find a new home for some of this stuff. It wouldn't all fit in there. Maybe she could find some space in the guest room closet. Yeah. Since Cyn refused to hang her clothing there should be plenty of space in that closet. She started to grab her things but Emma stopped her.

"Hey. Are you upset about this?" Emma asked.

"No, Mistress. You need space too. Just if we move into another house it needs two closets."

Emma smiled. "Kiss."

Delilah leaned in and kissed her. Emma pulled her body closer to hers before pinning her against the wall. Her hands groped at Delilah's breast, teasing her hard nipples. She kissed her neck before whispering in her ear, "This may be the only place in the entire house that I haven't made you come."

  "I think so." Delilah answered. She was very interested in changing that.

  Emma smirked. "But you'll have to wait." She kissed Delilah again.

  Delilah pouted. "But I want you."

  "And I want you to be obedient."

  "It's hard." Delilah said.

  Emma put her hand between Delilah's thighs. "Is it?"

  Delilah moaned from the feel of Emma's hand against her pussy. "Yes, Mistress."

"But you'll do it anyway, won't you?" Emma slid her hand inside of the tiny short shorts that Delilah was wearing just to discover she wasn't wearing panties. She circled her fingers around her clit.

"Yes, ma'am."

  "And why is that?" Emma made her touch firmer and she felt Delilah grind against her hand.

  "Because I belong to you, Mistress."

  "Mm. Good girl." She removed her hand. "But you still have to wait."

  Delilah groaned. Then she had an idea. "Or," she got down on her hands and knees, "I could," she kissed Emma's feet, slowly working her way up, "do something for you, Mistress. Please let me." For the last ten days Emma had not allowed Delilah to please her. Emma had touched her plenty, but the reciprocation was not permitted. For over a week Delilah had not had the privilege of making her mistress writhe with pleasure. She had not heard her moan her name or taste her sweetness. Ten days may not be a long time to some people but it was torture for Delilah. Especially when Emma had been teasing her the way she has been. The little skirts and tight pants. Walking around naked. Delilah had to practically wipe the drool from her lips just thinking about it.

  Emma chuckled. She was missing Delilah's touch just as much but it was so much fun watching her beg. "Down, girl." She pushed Delilah away from her.

Delilah's entire body was throbbing and aching in need. She whined and folded her arms.

Emma looked at her in utter surprise. "Literal sulking? You've reached a new low."

Delilah looked up at her. "This isn't fair. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, Doll. You're just mine to do with what I please and at the moment this is what pleases me. Do you understand?" Emma asked as she stroked Delilah's hair.

The brunette stopped her pouting. "Yes."

Emma stopped her petting and forcefully grabbed Delilah's face. "Question me again and you'll have a lot more to worry about than not being able to get me off, Doll."

The swift change in Emma's actions caught Delilah off guard. She gulped. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

The blonde smiled and let go of her girlfriend's face. "Good. Now, go put your things away."