Funishment

The next stop on the list for Cyn Day was the adult bounce house. They served alcohol and had a small arcade where you could play and win prizes. Though, the main events were the bouncy play areas and the ball pit. To their advantage, there weren't many people there at all. Cyn was all smiles when they walked in. She kicked her shoes off and pulled Blu away from her other girlfriends. The pair quickly disappeared into one of the many inflated houses. All that could be heard of them was a bunch of screaming and laughing. Delilah nor Emma were really in the mood to bounce. However, the arcade did catch their eyes. They bought a token card and challenged each other to a few various games. Competitive as ever. Delilah best Emma and Emma best Delilah. Emma was such a sore loser.

  "I don't wanna play anymore!" Emma pouted.

  Delilah laughed and gently grabbed her face. "Awww. Emmy."

  "Not funny!" She crossed her arms and turned away from the brunette.

  Delilah held her from behind, pulling her closer. "Is this the way we act when we can't have our way, love?"

  "No, b-but you keep winning and it's not fair." Emma whined.

  "Would you rather go jump with Cyn and Blu, baby?" Delilah stroked her arm to help her calm down.

  Em nodded. "Yes, please."

  "Okay." She grabbed Emma's hand and led her to the ball pit where she last saw the red flash of Cyn's hair. "Princess?" Delilah said.

  Cyn's head popped up from under the sea of rainbow colored balls. "Yes?"

  "Emmy wants to play."

  Cyn's face split into a wide grin. She was happy to see Emmy. It had been a while. "Yay! Okay! Come on."

  "I'm going to take a break." Blu said. She was tired from all of their bouncing and running. She got out as Emma was getting in.

  "Okay. You hang out with Daddy." Cyn said as she pulled Emma inside with her.

  Blu hesitates for a moment, silently reconsidering her decision. Before she can take it back Delilah holds out her hand and smiles.

"I don't bite." She said teasingly.

"Cyn says differently." Blu said.

Delilah chuckled. "Put it this way, I won't bite you."

Blu gave her a small smile and took her hand. She let Delilah lead her to a table near the concession.

"Do you want a drink or something to eat?" Delilah asked as she eyed the menu for herself.

"I'm thirsty." Blu said. She took the time that Delilah was preoccupied to study the gentle giant. After getting a good look at her, Blu realized she didn't seem as scary. Delilah had kind eyes under her dark seductive makeup. The way she held her lips while she was thinking was cute. Humanizing.

"Alcohol or no?" Delilah asked.

"Not allowed to drink if Mommy isn't around." Blu whispered.

"Got it. So no alcohol. No peanuts." Delilah nodded. "Am I picking for you or are you deciding?"

  Blu pointed up to the brunette.

  "Okay." She went up the counter and purchased a few snacks for them and for Cyn and Em when they were done playing. She knew they would be hungry. She went back to the table and sat across from Blu.

"Thank you." Blu said softly.

"You're welcome." Delilah replied. She looked at the little woman across from her as Blu struggled to open her bag of chips. Blu's hair was a soft lavender color now. It seemed like every time Delilah saw her, it was a different color. Her nose was pierced in two spots. Two little silver hoops clang to her nostril. "Did that hurt?" Delilah asked.